tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jessica F.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I have this in captivating and I adore it. It's the perfect coral shade for spring and summer. The color is very buildable, which is helpful because if it is applied with a light hand it is subtle, but it can also be very bold. Incredibly long lasting as well. I definitely recommend everyone owns at least one Tarte blush!
Emily B.
I got a sample size of a limited edition blush and I wanna use it everyday its my favorite blush. (But I don't wanna see it go away since I can't get that color anymore) its perfectly pigmented and it truly does last for hours!
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an amazing blush. I have it in Exposed and Blushing Bride (?) and they are absolutely amazing. Super pigmented and finely milled. It gives such a punch and stays on all day. It's crazy how lasting they are and I love it.
Jackie G.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my favorite blush! The color is perfect for any occasion. It is true to color and last all day. I love the tarte amazonian clay pigments. It has a matte finish and goes on smooth. I would definitely recommend this brand and color to anyone.
Ariella P.
Tarte blushes are my favorite. The pigment is great and a little bit goes a long was. I've use this product high end sigma brushes and brushes that i couldn't tell you the brand. I've always had a smooth even finish no matter what. I recommend this to anyone. Whether you like natural or over the top makeup. It's amazing
Alyssa D.
Fredericksburg , VA
Amazing blushes these are one of the very few that will last all day they are highly pigmented so a little goes along way when I freelance theses are the blushes that stay in my kit so go to your nearest Sephora and try one out
Lupita G.
mercedes, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this from Sephora for my birthday gift. At first I thought I would not work for me but I gave it a try and I LOVE it. I goes perfect with my skin color. I loved it so much that I told my niece about it and she took it away from my because she liked it so much. And I had to go buy myself one. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is such a beautiful pink! It’s one of my favorites from the Tarte line. It is matte, which I like because I don’t want a crazy shimmery face and it blends beautifully. I love it! I recommend this product
Lauren W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushtarte™ tartelette in bloom clay palette this formula for these blushes are amazing for summer!!!! They last all day. By dar the best blushes Ive ever applied. If you swatch these with any other these are flawless pigment and blend! Great for summer #beachbashcontest @influenster
Rona P.
Des Plaines
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
i never used to wear blush, I got this as a free gift for my birthday from sephora and now i use it almost everyday, i have medium tone skin and I think it flatters me, its not so much out there it just gives me like a sunkissed glow. as said i been using it quite a lot, i do think there is enough product in the pan for the price and i would totally repurchase it
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.