tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Tarte Amazonian clay blushes are amazing! They have so many beautiful colors and finishes but these things last all day long I have oily combo skin so for me if anything lasts on my sling 4-6 hours I'm happy but these last 8 plus
Rachel R.
These blushes are the bomb. So blendable yet incredibly pigmented, these blushes are worth every penny! I'm very pale, and Exposed works great for me! When I apply them I don't worry about my blush looking splotchy or streaky.
Allison O.
Powell
This is my go to blush. I wear this not only for day but also for night. The color is rich and the applications flawlessly lasts for hours. This product is more of a matte color with intense pigmentation, a little goes a long ways. I have and will continue to purchase.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an amazing blush. I have it in Exposed and Blushing Bride (?) and they are absolutely amazing. Super pigmented and finely milled. It gives such a punch and stays on all day. It's crazy how lasting they are and I love it.
Kayleah C.
I love this blush! I have the set of 4 and they are all amazing. They are very pigmented and have a nice shimmer to them. They stay on all day and aren't splotchy. I would recommend this to everyone. One of my favorite blushes!
Jessica F.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I have this in captivating and I adore it. It's the perfect coral shade for spring and summer. The color is very buildable, which is helpful because if it is applied with a light hand it is subtle, but it can also be very bold. Incredibly long lasting as well. I definitely recommend everyone owns at least one Tarte blush!
Emily B.
I got a sample size of a limited edition blush and I wanna use it everyday its my favorite blush. (But I don't wanna see it go away since I can't get that color anymore) its perfectly pigmented and it truly does last for hours!
Jennifer S.
Moscow, ID
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This is a nice quality blush and the colors are fantastic. They sit nicely on the skin and don't cause me to break out. Unfortunately they don't last very long on my skin, even if I build them up quite a bit. Even worse, they are quite powdery on my skin and accentuate any dryness that I have. I like them, but probably would recommend them for more oily skin than mine.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
These blushes are amazing and have a good color to them some are shimmery or there are Matt. They are very easy to apply and blend and long lasting the only down fall is it has a lot of kick back and some of the colors are chalky
Rona P.
Des Plaines
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
i never used to wear blush, I got this as a free gift for my birthday from sephora and now i use it almost everyday, i have medium tone skin and I think it flatters me, its not so much out there it just gives me like a sunkissed glow. as said i been using it quite a lot, i do think there is enough product in the pan for the price and i would totally repurchase it
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.