tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Katherine F.
Siloam Springs , AR
I love tarte blushes. They give great color payoff and have many colors to choose from. They look natural and not too dry. They last forever do you get your moneys worth. And look great on my skin.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I really like this blush as an eyeshadow. I don’t wear blush so I only really use it as a shadow for my eyes. I blend it as a transition shade. It’s pigmented and blends well. It doesn’t have a whole lot of fallout so you don’t make a mess. I’d get it. I used it blended on the outer sides of this look.
Michelle M.
Palmerton, PA
Such an amazing blush! I have used this product for many months now and it always provides decent coverage and a vibrant but still natural looking color along with my foundation and setting powder!
Cornelia D.
Howard, OH
I love the clay blushes! They’re easy to apply and are pigmented, but not overwhelming! I waiting to try these for a while, i tried to tell myself their weren’t worth the price, but they are y’all!
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This is a highly pigmented powder blush, so a little goes a long way. It's a sheer, natural looking flushed look- which is exactly what I wanted. It is buildable so you can go for a darker more contoured look if that's your thing. Since it doesn't take much it's a great bargain, I've had the same compact for almost a year and a half...and when I eventually run out, I plan to buy another.
Sarah C.
laquey
I bought this by accident thinking it was bronzer but turns out it wasn’t but omg i love love love it!! Has a very pretty shimmer to it and lasts so long!! Not to mention a lot goes a long way! This is what I’ll buy from now on!!
Linn L.
California
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this blush from Sephora in their yearly birthday gifts for insiders. I love how natural this foundation looks on me and it stays on longer then most blushes. Very subtle and classy for the day. I liked it so much I even bought the full size one of the same color!
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love love love this blush. It has a pretty pinkish nude color that compliments my tan skin perfectly! It is super blendable and super buildable. You can go for as subtle or as intense a color as you want. My favorite blush to use. A little goes a long way and is definitely worth the investment.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Tarte Amazonian clay blush in the shade Blushing Bride is my every day blush. It's the perfect color. The formula blends like a dream! It is the only blush I need in my collection. Highly recommend!
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I have a deluxe size of the shade Exposed as well as four other deluxe sizes of this formula of Tarte blushes I got in a holiday kit and I love them all so much. Exposed is a wonderful everyday nude shade and this formula is super long wearing. The blushes are pigmented but they’re not overly pigmented to the point where you have to be careful but they are super buildable. If I ever go through these minis, I will definitely purchase a full size.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.