tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Tayler W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is my new go to blush I will not be purchasing any other blush from any other brand its that good! It builds great, blends flawlessly, and is very pigmented! It does last all day with or without a setting spray! The only down fall is the fall out that you do get but otherwise everything else about it is amazing!
Tasha R.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
These are the only blushes I use! The color is buildable so you control how much color you want on. They mainly have a matte finish but some have a little shimmer. It's not too intense! I recommend you try these I love their blush books. Check them out!
Krupa Z.
Washington, DC
I love the shade of this blush! It works perfectly with my skin tone. This blush is easy to blend into my makeup and it leaves a smooth finish. I got it with other tarte products and I'm so in love! I would definitely recommend it!
Stasha R.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I've tried this color in "dollface" and it works well with my fair skin. Just be sure to slowly layer the color and blend well, so that the color is not overwhelming. The texture is appealing but make sure you use a high-quality brush, or else it will be tough to apply.

Found the compact a little difficult to open, though!
Karla W.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
What do i say! I'm in love with the tarte blushes!!!! It's matte and lasts long! I love the colors and it's perfect for my asian skin tone. It complements my skin and does not irritate my sensitive face.
Patty F.
I have collected and used Tarte products for some time now. I started off with lip products and I immediately hooked. I bought a fall collection that contained travel size products from their line. The blushes are amazing and long lasting. I still have the two travel size ones and it doesn't look like I have made a dent in them. They are pigmented and very long lasting. Not too much fall out of them either. I eventually bought a full size blush.
Cecelia K.
Gainesville, FL
This is my most favorite blush! And I've tried plenty...this goes on with such ease and doesn't look absurd. I love the slight shimmer it provides. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because it breaks so easily!
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
I really like these blushes. I love the color selection. The formula is amazing. They're very easy to apply and super blendable. They have a great longevity for all day wear. I've purchased several colors and would recommend these.
Meaghann S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in the birthday gift from Ulta this year and I am so glad. I've purchased another shade of this because I love them so much.

There is a great range of colors for all skin tones and they aren't too pigmented to the point of clown cheeks. They blend out easily and last a long time on my oily skin. Awesome product!
Emily K.
In love with this blush! It lasts a long time one the skin without a setting spray. A negative is the price but there are so many positives such as lasting power and color options. The pigmentation is perfect and easily buildable
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.