tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ana J.
Exposed is the best blush for all looks. It goes with everything. It is a pinky nude and looks natural. The formula lasts all day. This is great for light to medium skin tones. I would buy this again and would love more colors!!!
Nic G.
Holmes Beach, FL
Dollface is a cool toned soft pink color that I love in a blush. It gives you a nice flush at any time of year without looking too overdone, and the Amazonian Clay blushes are some of the best. Dollface is a little powderier than some of the others, so you need to be careful applying, but it blends nicely and lasts all day.
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
I have several of Tarte's blushes and they are all amazing! I have oily skin so blush is usually the first thing that wears off, but these last throughout an 8-hour work day just fine and depending on the color, sometimes longer.
Jocelyn💋🙈 C.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love these blushes they are pigmented if you're light-tan you'll love this shade I mean there's other shades that are beautiful but this one seems to be perfect for me I'd recommend them for sure, I discovered it when it was my birthday month and sephora gives you a gift set so I gave this blush a try and even got the full sized one for backup!!
Yolanda V.
I was definitely not into paying a lot for blushes until I got a sample of this at sephora in the birthday sample. This blush is amazing! It stays on long and the color payout is not too pigmented and not too sheer! Will buy again!
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as my birthday gift from sephora and it is awesome!!!!! It lasts pretty much all day and is an awesome color. I'm pretty fair and it's a good natural/nude color. I received the sample size and it's still a lot. I am going to buy some more once I'm done with this bc this is the first tarte product I've ever tried.
Rachel L.
Lowell, MI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This formula and color are perfection. I love having a blush in my collection that isn’t sparkly. The color lasts all day. Use a light hand when applying because this is so pigmented! I have quite pale skin and highly recommend this. I received mine from Sephora as my birthday gift in 2017. Although I’ve used the blush frequently I seem to have hardly made a dent in the product!
Chelsea M.
Berkley, MI
This is always the first blush I gravitate to when I'm doing my makeup. This was the first Tarte blush I ever bought about three years ago and it will last you forever! It is the perfect pinky peach shade that is very build-able!
Meaghann S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in the birthday gift from Ulta this year and I am so glad. I've purchased another shade of this because I love them so much.

There is a great range of colors for all skin tones and they aren't too pigmented to the point of clown cheeks. They blend out easily and last a long time on my oily skin. Awesome product!
Abby A.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this item from the Sephora birthday set. I always have a hard time with blush because I am very fair skinned, everything looks like clown make up even with a light hand.

I love the color of this blush. It is a peachy/pink that is very build-able. I find that even if I think I have applied too much, I can take a clean brush or my powder brush and blend the color down
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.