tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kelsey S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is beautiful and easy to use. It's pigmented but not so intensely pigmented that you have a hard time blending. I have light tan skin with yellow undertones and this product looks nice on me, I think it would also look nice on most skin tones. I have the small birthday pan from Sephora and have barely put a dent in it.
Eman S.
Buena park, CA
I love Tarte's blushes. They are my staples and my go to's in my kit. I own 5 of them and a blush palette and I can't get enough. They have staying power and they're very easy to apply and layer. They look natural on the cheeks. I would buy this again.
Laura P.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I love Tarte products. Gorgeous shades that blend well, stay put and brighten cheeks without looking like too much. They have so many beautiful shades and they are bound to have the perfect shades for everyone. I've got so many palettes and individual blush shades and when I reach for blush, It's 9 times out of 10 a Tarte blush.
Brittany M.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I got both my Amazonian blushes from Sephora. I got a quick little pick from Black Friday and one as a birthday gift through sephora.
I am completely in love this this blush. The shades are perfect, especially for my tan skin. It is light and looks so natural.
I've tried many different brands and this is definitely my favorite.
Sydney M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I just got this for my birthday and tried it a few days ago and I fell in love! I used to use their amazonian clay foundation and this formula is like the powder version! A buildable coverage, beautiful coloring and lots of pigmentation and it really does last all day! I will be buying more shades of this blush! Its AMAZING
Tina C.
Loughman, FL
The price is a lot more than i usually would spend on a blush but after reading so many glowing reviews i wanted to try it. It's highly pigmented and i find a little goes along way. So compared with my drugstore brand i usually buy this might be a better value because of tarte's color pay off. I love this and would purchase again.
Shannon W.
This blush is perfect for a clean natural look. It doesn't have a lot of shimmer to it which I personally like if I'm going for a matte look or during the winter months. It is very long lasting and I sometimes use it as an eyeshadow!
Skirmante K.
Mundelein, IL
I love the Amazonian Clay blush. There are many different colors that are compatible with any skin tone. The pigment is absolutely gorgeous. They last a long time and are very easy to blend out to give a natural flush of color to the skin. The first blush I tried I ended up buying 3 instantly because they're so worth the money.
Azka I.
Alpharetta, GA
My favorite blush ever. I have an obsession with blushes and this is by the best one ever. It is super pigmented but blends really well. You can go for a natural look or more dramatic look. I would buy this again!
Emily G.
I do like this blush, but I find that the formula is a little drying on the skin. It's very pigmented, so you definitely don't need to use a lot. Personally, I like Benefit's blush products better, but this isn't a bad product either!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.