tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Agenthani S.
Love, love these blushes! Live up to the name of them being 12-hour. The colors are just gorgeous and a little goes a long way. These blushes are so worth the price because it will take you awhile to use them up, especially when you do not need that much during application.
Azka I.
Alpharetta, GA
My favorite blush ever. I have an obsession with blushes and this is by the best one ever. It is super pigmented but blends really well. You can go for a natural look or more dramatic look. I would buy this again!
Jennifer W.
Love this formula, it goes on so smooth and is very pigmented. Because of this, I stick with the lighter colors, so I don't end up looking like a clown ;-). I have a lot of high end blushes, yet this is the one I reach for every day.
Kaetlynd V.
Jacksonville,FL
I have the tarte blush in the shade fresh and it adds the perfect amount of color to my cheeks! It definitely looks great with fair skin and it builds easily. Although the price is a little high, I'd definitely buy this product again
Alyssa H.
Villas, NJ
I really love this blush! I love the packaging. The pigmentation is really nice and it's a great amount of product for the price in my opinion. I love the color choices as well. Great for all skin tones. I purchase this from Sephora.
Brianna D.
Ocean View, NJ
These blushes are amazing!!! If you can get ahold of the tartelette shade celebrated its SO BEAUTIFUL. The perfect light shade for a beautiful flush. They do have a bit of a tough layer on top that you have to work in before getting good payoff but once you do they're great
Katia A.
Tarte blushes are amazing! They are so pigmented and creamy and they are long lasting.

Love the feel of these blushes and the colors are just beautiful! This color is perfect for everyday.

It gives the right amount of peachy pink to your cheeks.
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as my birthday gift from sephora and it is awesome!!!!! It lasts pretty much all day and is an awesome color. I'm pretty fair and it's a good natural/nude color. I received the sample size and it's still a lot. I am going to buy some more once I'm done with this bc this is the first tarte product I've ever tried.
Lovette A.
These blushes are so extremely pigmented and have a great shade range! I think every one would be able to find a good blush with the shade range that these come in. The formula is great and they last for a long time on the cheeks!
Meaghann S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in the birthday gift from Ulta this year and I am so glad. I've purchased another shade of this because I love them so much.

There is a great range of colors for all skin tones and they aren't too pigmented to the point of clown cheeks. They blend out easily and last a long time on my oily skin. Awesome product!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.