tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Agenthani S.
Love, love these blushes! Live up to the name of them being 12-hour. The colors are just gorgeous and a little goes a long way. These blushes are so worth the price because it will take you awhile to use them up, especially when you do not need that much during application.
Laura P.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I love Tarte products. Gorgeous shades that blend well, stay put and brighten cheeks without looking like too much. They have so many beautiful shades and they are bound to have the perfect shades for everyone. I've got so many palettes and individual blush shades and when I reach for blush, It's 9 times out of 10 a Tarte blush.
Juliana V.
Grayslake, IL
I have never been a blush person but after I got this sample from Sephora I fell in love! It's a subtle color that stays on gorgeously all day. The problem I've had with blushes in the past is that the formula would make my sensitive skin breakout, not Tarte! I love this product so much and will be buying it as soon as I hit pan!
Shannon W.
This blush is perfect for a clean natural look. It doesn't have a lot of shimmer to it which I personally like if I'm going for a matte look or during the winter months. It is very long lasting and I sometimes use it as an eyeshadow!
Kaetlynd V.
Jacksonville,FL
I have the tarte blush in the shade fresh and it adds the perfect amount of color to my cheeks! It definitely looks great with fair skin and it builds easily. Although the price is a little high, I'd definitely buy this product again
Sydney M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I just got this for my birthday and tried it a few days ago and I fell in love! I used to use their amazonian clay foundation and this formula is like the powder version! A buildable coverage, beautiful coloring and lots of pigmentation and it really does last all day! I will be buying more shades of this blush! Its AMAZING
Jaime B.
Elverson, PA
I love these blushes so much! The shades are all super natural - even the more peachy/orange or baby doll pink ones look flushed and pretty on the skin. They last longer than any other blush I own and I have bought quite a few colors already and want even more!
Brittany M.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I got both my Amazonian blushes from Sephora. I got a quick little pick from Black Friday and one as a birthday gift through sephora.
I am completely in love this this blush. The shades are perfect, especially for my tan skin. It is light and looks so natural.
I've tried many different brands and this is definitely my favorite.
Jennifer W.
Love this formula, it goes on so smooth and is very pigmented. Because of this, I stick with the lighter colors, so I don't end up looking like a clown ;-). I have a lot of high end blushes, yet this is the one I reach for every day.
Brianna D.
Ocean View, NJ
These blushes are amazing!!! If you can get ahold of the tartelette shade celebrated its SO BEAUTIFUL. The perfect light shade for a beautiful flush. They do have a bit of a tough layer on top that you have to work in before getting good payoff but once you do they're great
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.