tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Dominique D.
Irwindale, CA
The clay is a little weird to put on but it really does last all day. And the color is great. It's a little on the expensive side but if you're familiar with this brand and you enjoy their products then I recommend trying this one out too.
Maggie R.
Oakdale, CA
I was looking to try a new blush and came across this one. I feel like it worked well with me skin tone, but just wasnt for me. Its not as pigmented as i thought it would be, but its buildable. I probably would not buy again.
Kaitlin H.
Love love love. Great color and pigmentation. Last long and gives you a very fresh and glowy look. Worth the money. The packaging is cute and they have tons of colors to match the kind of look you are going for!
Athena Z.
Houston
Holy grail beauty product right here! I have olive skin, and finding a good blush that shows up on my skin/doesn't look like a 5 year old found her mothers makeup bag is hard for me. I got this in a gift set from Sephora, and have never looked back. I don't know if the whole "12 hour" claim is true....it usually lasts around 8 hours for me....but I don't even care because the pigmentation is absolutely perfect!
Jessica R.
Fontana
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a really nice rosy blush and it looks really nice with my skin tone. Pros about the blush is that it’s really soft and I love it but what I don’t like is that I have to apply it several times so It can show a little more it’s easy to apply but other than that is great maybe I should just try a different a little darker color.
Gloria L.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I never thought of myself as nude-ish pink person, but this blush is super pretty if you're looking for a toned down and natural flush. Do keep in mind that this blush is super pigmented though- with one verrrry gentle tap of my brush I get enough product for my entire cheek. It blends beautifully, and lasts throughout the entire day.
Cait C.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
tarte blushes are famous for a great reason! Super pigmented, which can be scary for a blush, but I've tried a few different shades and they all blended out well and were a nice shade so putting on too much wasn't a big deal. The Amazonian clay really makes them last all day, and a little bit goes a long way so it's a good investment!
Kaylla S.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This right here is completely amazing, don’t buy anything else except this. I used to buy Mac cosmetics makeup and this right here doesn’t even comepare to macs. It’s long lasting and don’t look like too much makeup
Jennifer S.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Love Love Love tarte's products! They are so natural looking and beautiful on the skin! I used to hate putting on blush and I was on a quest to find a really nice one that will go with my skin and I found blushing bride the Amazonian clay 12 hour blush! I loved it and I'm already hitting pan. Im on my way to the website to buy moree!
Melinda R.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I own too many of these. I have oily skin so whatever I put on tends to fade quickly. The staying power is the best part of these blushes. I would consider the pigment payoff to be average. I wish they applied a bit smoother sometimes the pigment can be a bit patchy depending on the color but the staying power is worth working with it.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.