tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Gloria L.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I never thought of myself as nude-ish pink person, but this blush is super pretty if you're looking for a toned down and natural flush. Do keep in mind that this blush is super pigmented though- with one verrrry gentle tap of my brush I get enough product for my entire cheek. It blends beautifully, and lasts throughout the entire day.
Zamira R.
San Marcos, TX
I love this blush in the color seduce! It is a nice muave pink that looks great on my NC40 skin. It is long lasting however it does take a bit of product to build up the color since it is so sheer. I would purchase this again in a brighter color to see if the formula is less sheer on me
Kaylla S.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This right here is completely amazing, don’t buy anything else except this. I used to buy Mac cosmetics makeup and this right here doesn’t even comepare to macs. It’s long lasting and don’t look like too much makeup
Stephanie B.
My favorite blushes. They apply beautifully and easily and last all day long. The colors are gorgeous. Who can ask for more? I have blushes from other lines and they're fine. But I find myself thinking that when I run out of those ill just look for a similar color from Tarte.
Jessica R.
Fontana
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a really nice rosy blush and it looks really nice with my skin tone. Pros about the blush is that it’s really soft and I love it but what I don’t like is that I have to apply it several times so It can show a little more it’s easy to apply but other than that is great maybe I should just try a different a little darker color.
Lauren C.
Manhattan Bch, CA
These blushes are very pigmented. Really beautiful colors but bright. They are very long lasting but not very easy to blend. I would recommend this line, but definitely test the colors on your skin first! They are brighter than they look!
Sara A.
Herriman, UT
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS COLOR! It is perfect for any season, any skin tone and with any look! It blends out so well and is the perfect mauve color. I want all the Tarte blushes! I heard amazing things about them but never knew how amazing they really were. It is super similar the the e.l.f. Blush in “mellow mauve” but I think I like the tarte blush better.
Arielle P.
Englishtown, NJ
I'm pretty sure it goes without saying that Tarte amazonian clay are basically the gold standard of blushes. Super pigmented but natural looking. I prefer the mattes over the shimmers, but all in all they are so flattering on all skin tones and very affordable for a high end blush!
Cait C.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
tarte blushes are famous for a great reason! Super pigmented, which can be scary for a blush, but I've tried a few different shades and they all blended out well and were a nice shade so putting on too much wasn't a big deal. The Amazonian clay really makes them last all day, and a little bit goes a long way so it's a good investment!
Alisa P.
Vancouver, WA
My favorite blush of all time! I use Exposed and it gives off a beautiful, natural pinky nude color. It's probably one of the most natural blushes I've come across so I definitely recommend Exposed if you're going for a more natural look.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.