tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Chelsea M.
I absolutely love this blush! I wear this in shade "dollface" regularly. It's the perfect pink for any time of year. I have a hard time with certain brands of blush wearing off after just a few hours but this truly does last all day! I would recommend this to anyone!
Leah A.
brockton, MA
This blushes are super pigmented and easy to blend! You always want to find a Powder Blush that is easy to blend and have good color pay off. What you get on the pan is the color you would get. I definitely would recommend this product!
Kait C.
Mechanicsville, VA
Tarte has a great color selection for their blushes, which is always something I look for when purchasing. I think it's a great product, however there are definitely other alternatives out there that are just as great and less expensive.
Alisa P.
Vancouver, WA
My favorite blush of all time! I use Exposed and it gives off a beautiful, natural pinky nude color. It's probably one of the most natural blushes I've come across so I definitely recommend Exposed if you're going for a more natural look.
Ariana W.
Saint Paul , MN
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is my everyday blush. It's suttle and gives a nice light hue of color. They have a nice arrange of colors from bright bold pinks, to a light sandy color and from what I can tell a color that would work on any skin tone! I don't see myself changing my blush anytime soon, and if you're looking for a new blush I recommend this brand!
Stephanie B.
My favorite blushes. They apply beautifully and easily and last all day long. The colors are gorgeous. Who can ask for more? I have blushes from other lines and they're fine. But I find myself thinking that when I run out of those ill just look for a similar color from Tarte.
Jeannie V.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this free on my birthday at sephora and I loved it! It's like the perfect soft, cute pink blush. It's so smooth and it feels nice when you apply it. It has the perfect shimmer finish which leaves the effect of a highlighter. Definety recommend!!
Zamira R.
San Marcos, TX
I love this blush in the color seduce! It is a nice muave pink that looks great on my NC40 skin. It is long lasting however it does take a bit of product to build up the color since it is so sheer. I would purchase this again in a brighter color to see if the formula is less sheer on me
Andrea C.
Cibolo , TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora's beauty insider program. At first I kinda just chucked it to the side. Until one day I decided to give it a go, it's subtle enough for a no makeup look or a everyday office look. Definitely can build it up. I'm a light tan. Golden undertone, Hispanic girl and it works for my complexion
Arielle P.
Englishtown, NJ
I'm pretty sure it goes without saying that Tarte amazonian clay are basically the gold standard of blushes. Super pigmented but natural looking. I prefer the mattes over the shimmers, but all in all they are so flattering on all skin tones and very affordable for a high end blush!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.