tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this as my birthday gift at Sephora (duh!) I already love tarte products because they are so long lasting, but this blush blends seamlessly and it looks good on all skin colors. I was worried it would be too pink on but it looks great, lasts great, and doesn't feel heavy at all. I will definitely buy the full size when i run out of this sample.
Cait C.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
tarte blushes are famous for a great reason! Super pigmented, which can be scary for a blush, but I've tried a few different shades and they all blended out well and were a nice shade so putting on too much wasn't a big deal. The Amazonian clay really makes them last all day, and a little bit goes a long way so it's a good investment!
Athena Z.
Houston
Holy grail beauty product right here! I have olive skin, and finding a good blush that shows up on my skin/doesn't look like a 5 year old found her mothers makeup bag is hard for me. I got this in a gift set from Sephora, and have never looked back. I don't know if the whole "12 hour" claim is true....it usually lasts around 8 hours for me....but I don't even care because the pigmentation is absolutely perfect!
Sara A.
Herriman, UT
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS COLOR! It is perfect for any season, any skin tone and with any look! It blends out so well and is the perfect mauve color. I want all the Tarte blushes! I heard amazing things about them but never knew how amazing they really were. It is super similar the the e.l.f. Blush in “mellow mauve” but I think I like the tarte blush better.
Jamie D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I am so in love with this blush I highly recommend this it can be found at Sephora for about $28 it stays true to the color it is very easy to blend. This product is amazing it has a beautiful pigment. I will continue to buy this product.
Heather B.
New Riegel, OH
I love that tarte products are vegan! I know what’s going on my skin and the pigment is great! I have loved the different shade of blush from them and find them very flattering. The container allows for easy use and accessibility to the product. I would recommend these blushes to all my friends looking for a pigmented blush that lasts!
Katie C.
Russell, KY
This is my all time favorite blush formula! It is so incredibly pigmented. I seriously only need to tap my brush in for rich color. A little goes a long way, so these last a super long time! There is a great range of colors too!

Definitely try these out! If you're scared of the price or committing to on color, keep your eyes peeled for the deluxe sample size/travel size!
Uttkantha S.
Blue Ash, OH
The tarte amazonian clay blushes are an actual godsend. The pigment in these is amazing. I barely have to tap my brush into the pan and the color payoff is phenomenal. The range of colors is also amazing. These are well worth the money.
Phuoc L.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love Tarte's blushes. The packaging is the color of the blushes and it is easy to store in your make up bag. It really last a long time and the ranges of colors can be suitable any skin color. I have the shade Natural Beauty and a little goes a long way. It is easy to blend and last mostly all day. Would recommend to all my friends!
Destiny H.
Richardson , TX
This product is so pigmented I actually got it for my birthday at Sephora as a free gift and I love it I usually do not use blush but this one Glides on so easily and you need little product and it goes a long way it is so lasting and I love how you can make it either very bright on your cheeks or you can put less product if you desire.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.