tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Krista W.
Uniontown, PA
My new fav blush. It's so pigmented, a little goes a long way. It stays true to its color and it's very easy to blend. It definitely lasts 12 hours too. I just started using this blush and it's become one of my favs that I always reach to use.
Kymmie B.
I was eyeing this blush for a while, and decided to finally take the plunge and just get it. I bought this in the shade "Peaceful" and it's the most gorgeous, long lasting blush I have ever tried! I will be buying more shades of this blush!
samantha m.
This blush by Tarte is really a amazing blush! Very pretty color and applying this blush is very easy and shows up with a stroke of a brush! Cute packaging yet simply. I would recommend to any women who loves a touch of color on the checks!
Katie B.
Charlotte , NC
I've never used a 12 hour blush before. I hadn't even heard of it before I bought this! And I love it! Tarte never lets me down and this blush is super blendable. I love the color too. I can apply it with my finger and with a brush. Love it!
Casey W.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I honestly am obsessed with this blush! It is suddle yet vibrant and the texture definitely feels more pricy. My skin tone is a mix between fair and light in the winter making it a perfect compliment to my contouring. I highly reccomend it!
Tanya P.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
The Amazonian Clay blushes are some of the best blushes I've tried to date. Good selection of colors. Long lasting and very pigmented color. These blushes do not disappoint at all. Spend the money to get a higher quality product that will make you instantly hooked. Love love love it
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
One of my favorite blushes this stuff lasts all day you do not have to reapply it's very pigmented I own every color I highly recommend this I got mine from Sephora if you haven't already at least play with it in Sephora to get a feel of it
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
I really enjoy this blush. I have it in the shade captivating, which is a really pretty nude and coral shade. This blush is very long lasting, which can be hard to find in blushes and leaves the most beautiful flush of color to your cheeks.
Madison K.
I first purchased this blush around a year or so ago and it's still with me today. The color is pigmented with a nice shimmer which just adds a pop of light to your look. It stays on through long hot summer days with or without setting spray.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
I purchased this product on the Tarte website and was very satisfied with it . It says 12 hour and it does a pretty well job of staying on all day . It is very easy to apply and the color is very pretty on the skin . The price is responsible and I would definitely purchase in the future.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.