tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alexandra B.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush so much!The color is absolute perfect and doesn't dry out your skin at all!It blends really well and looks flawless on my skin!I will definitely be buying this again and i highly recommend this for everyone to at least try!
Callie O.
Kingston, MA
THIS BLUSH IS THE BEST BLUSH EVER not only is it tarte and I'm obsessed with their brand but the formula is so nice and a little goes a long way so u doing have to dig your brush around to get some color. The color range is really good and I think that there's a great shade for everyone's skin tone. I also love this because the packaging is so cute.
Jennifer H.
Friendswood , TX
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I first heard of this product from a friend and she said it was the best ever. So I decided to purchase and I have to agree this blush is by far the best I've ever used. They have a variety of colors and it will stay on all day. I've always had an issue with finding the right shade because I am so tan but this is the perfect color for my skin tone.
Jenny T.
Anaheim, CA
These are my all time favorite blushes! The pigmentation is perfect so you get the perfect flush of color every time, without it being too pigmented that it poses the potential to make you look like a clown. It is build-able but I find that one or two swipes across my cheek is all I need. It's amazing and I really recommend it. I have yet to find a color that I don't like and I own a ton of them.
Karina M.
brooklyn, ny
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Love this color for a nice natural looking flush. It's also one of the longest wearing blushes I have tried, thanks to Amazonian clay. This one is matte and doesn't have any annoying glitter particles and builds very easily. I would repurchase and I have recommended it to many others over the years. It took me about 3 years to finish up the product too!
Samantha L.
Pennsylvania
These blushes are incredible, they really do last and they're very pigmented. I don't know about a full 12 hours but it really does still show after a long day. They have a set from tarte where you can get 4 or 5 I can't remember for 35 bucks I think, so you should definitely try that if you wanna try many colors. The sizes are pretty good too!
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
I like my blushes to be light and build-able. This blush is not light by any means. It would be very easy to end up with a bright pink cheek. The pigment this blush carries is unreal. Use a light hand and build. Don't dip into this like you would any other blush. Tap off the excess and apply lightly! Otherwise you may end up looking like bozo the clown.
Amy M.
This blush has such a good color to it and it looks nice on anyone. A few of my friends have this blush and I would always ask to use it cause of how pretty it is.
Katie B.
Charlotte , NC
I've never used a 12 hour blush before. I hadn't even heard of it before I bought this! And I love it! Tarte never lets me down and this blush is super blendable. I love the color too. I can apply it with my finger and with a brush. Love it!
Courtney Z.
Sarasota, FL
I've heard so many great reviews of this, and I thought that I would love it, but it honestly did not last 12 hours on me. In fact, it barely lasted 2. I like the amazonian clay bronzer, and honestly it might have just been the color that I picked out, because it might not have been showing up on my skin, but I really really was not impressed.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.