tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alexandra B.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush so much!The color is absolute perfect and doesn't dry out your skin at all!It blends really well and looks flawless on my skin!I will definitely be buying this again and i highly recommend this for everyone to at least try!
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
Love this blush, tarte makes one of the best blushes in the makeup world. They have a great formula. It last for hours and hours. Great pigmentation and they have a great shade range for any skin shade. You can buy this at Sephora, Ulta, tarte website. I would recommend this blush to anyone and everyone. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Megan C.
El Paso, TX
Every single blush that I have ever tried does not even come close to comparing to how amazing this blush is. The color is spot on and since I already have splotchy red cheeks it evens out the tone without looking like I applied red lipstick to my cheeks. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Mandi B.
Lewistown, MT
I freaking LOVE this blush!  I got it in a gift set from Sephora for my birthday, and I'm in LOVE with it!  I have at least three other blushes in my makeup collection and this is the only one I use.  PERFECT color for my very fair skin, and it's just a beautiful shade.  Not too crazy, but noticeable enough to give a beautiful pink glow.
Karina M.
brooklyn, ny
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Love this color for a nice natural looking flush. It's also one of the longest wearing blushes I have tried, thanks to Amazonian clay. This one is matte and doesn't have any annoying glitter particles and builds very easily. I would repurchase and I have recommended it to many others over the years. It took me about 3 years to finish up the product too!
Grace H.
Review for: Other more...
These blushes are some of my favorite blushes ever! They have the most perfect finish and have just the right amount of pigmentation. They also last such a long time and are very build able. I have the color concept and absolutely love the color!!
Vanessa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Compact, appealing color on outside, well pressed with adorable design, pigment takes a few strokes on my skin tone to show but very subtle and natural looking, no harmful perfume scent, although it does not last the 12 hours, I did need a touch up or 2 through the day!
Meredith B.
Dunwoody, GA
Because of the price point, I was initially very skeptical about whether this product was worth buying. This is easily one of the best blush products I've ever used. The lasting power is incredible and the pigmentation is beautiful. It is certainly worth the money.
Jordyn B.
Greenfield, IN
These are my favorite blushes I own. I have a ton of different shades but dollface is my most used. I love how this gives a bright, natural flush to the face and really returns life to the skin after foundation. You can sheer it out or build it up and it is incredibly long wearing. I think this shade would also suit lots of different skin tones.
Alyson R.
Delhi, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is the most amazing blush ever! Highly pigmented. Defiantly recommend, way better then benefits blushes in my opinion! Had this for a year and didnt run out!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.