tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Frances S.
I could be reviewing the wrong shade of this blush so bear with me here but I still love this blush. I got it for free as a birthday gift from Sephora for being a beauty insider and it is amazing. It so soft (I put on blush with my fingers as I am very particular) and it blends so well. This color also looks really nice on my fair skin and does not make me look to pink or red.
Chayla C.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Pretty color, nice packaging and very pigmented. I was impressed with how long it lasted and it does not come off during the day. True to color it's just so amazing period. Will be purchasing again.
neumeye9 N.
Atlanta, GA
I love the color of this blush and the matte ones but after a few weeks of using it it got really hard on top and then it was hard to get any color pay-off on my brush when going to apply it. I clean my brushes religiously so I am not sure why this was happening - I would have to take a scraper and scrape the layer off to get usable product.
Samantha L.
Pennsylvania
These blushes are incredible, they really do last and they're very pigmented. I don't know about a full 12 hours but it really does still show after a long day. They have a set from tarte where you can get 4 or 5 I can't remember for 35 bucks I think, so you should definitely try that if you wanna try many colors. The sizes are pretty good too!
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as part of my birthday gift from Sephora, and I love it so much! It's such a pretty color, I wear it almost every day! I'm also very glad that they've released a full-sized version of this because I will definitely be buying it once I run out of my sample size
Jennifer H.
Friendswood , TX
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I first heard of this product from a friend and she said it was the best ever. So I decided to purchase and I have to agree this blush is by far the best I've ever used. They have a variety of colors and it will stay on all day. I've always had an issue with finding the right shade because I am so tan but this is the perfect color for my skin tone.
Sammy L.
Parchment, MI
wonderful blushes! just be careful to apply just a little at a time. definitely easy to blend and super pigmented. almost has a matte and shimmery finish and lasts all day long. i love all of the colors and they would work on any skin type. definitely would buy again!
Amy M.
This blush has such a good color to it and it looks nice on anyone. A few of my friends have this blush and I would always ask to use it cause of how pretty it is.
Jordyn B.
Greenfield, IN
These are my favorite blushes I own. I have a ton of different shades but dollface is my most used. I love how this gives a bright, natural flush to the face and really returns life to the skin after foundation. You can sheer it out or build it up and it is incredibly long wearing. I think this shade would also suit lots of different skin tones.
Grace H.
Review for: Other more...
These blushes are some of my favorite blushes ever! They have the most perfect finish and have just the right amount of pigmentation. They also last such a long time and are very build able. I have the color concept and absolutely love the color!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.