tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Hannah W.
I bought this because I had heard so many reviews on the about how amazing it wa so I had to try it out myself. The packaging is really nice and so is the product. I don't like the shimmer blushes as much as the matte ones. If you wear a lot of highlighter it would suggest that you get the matte one they are really easy to blend and an amazing product.
Jessika S.
This blush is a beautiful mauve color with hints of gold sparkle in the pan that completely sheers out on the face. Seriously, you won't see it. It looks like a natural flush when applied on my skin tone. The formula is nice and lasts awhile, but lasted nowhere near 12 hours on me.
Robin R.
Midland, MI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! I went to Ulta and the ladies there were very helpful in helping me pick the right shade. It goes on nice and goes goof for a casual or dressy look
Tahlia N.
Miramar, FL
A matte blush that is build-able, but can be worn as just a swipe of a brush for a more natural look. This blush is however not as long wearing as it claims. The color tends to fade, which is fine for me. So far, its my favorite blush. DONT BE FOOLED. swatches dont do this product justice, but once applied on the cheeks with a blush, its stunning.
Audrey R.
Gallup, NM
I like this blush because it stays on all day and matches my medium skin tone. I got this as my free birthday present from Sephora. I've used it almost everyday for the past six months and still haven't run out. I love it and recommend it to anyone.
I got this on sale when tarte was having a sale and it is by far my favorite blush. It’s the prettiest color and stays on all day! I will definitely purchase again.
Amanda W.
Greenville, NC
Just bought this last week... so far it's nice. I don't know if I just bought the wrong color for my skin tone but it does have a ton of pigment on my face. I looking forward to this winter when my skin color is a little lighter.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as my birthday present and another one (the name is escaping ne but i think it might be "concept") and i think theyre really nice blushes! They blend beautifully and look super neutral and natural which is the look that i love the most in general. They pick up a perfect amount of pigment and i use my morphe e4 to buff into the apples of my cheeks!
Erika S.
I have this blush in glisten and sweet. Glisten is my favorite favorite blush its a light pink with golden highlights. The formula is amazing and long lasting, it gives you a beautifull glow that no high lighter is even needed. Sweet is also beautiful but it's more of a lighter pink with less golden this one looks amazing on my daughter she is very fair.
Megan P.
Columbia, TN
I have three of these now! I love each and every one of them. I couldn't be happier with the coverage. I have pale skin and each are great. They blend great and are buildable if desired. Overall LOVE this product and will continue to buy it again and again.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.