tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Carey C.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This is one of my favorite blush formulas. It's not quite as pigmented as my NARS or The Balm blushes, but still very good. The staying power is fantastic even on my oily skin. There is a good range of colors in both matte and shimmery formulas. It is easy to blend and build. I particularly enjoy the nude shades. I would definitely recommend checking them out.
Ashley G.
Fresno, CA
Love this product but the only downfall was it's very pigmented. For me, I like a blush to be buildable, and blendable, and I found that since it was so pigmented it looked heavy on my face. I guess it just takes practice to use a light hand with it. None the less, product is cute and long lasting, even on oily skin. I usually use it as an eyeshadow and find it better that way.
Lauren L.
Louisville, KY
Tarte amazonian blushes are so beautiful, pigmented and long lasting. A little goes a long way for this product to stay on the whole day. For someone like me who suffers from redness, this peach color is perfect. I highly recommend this product to others.
Tasha R.
This blush is beautiful! I have mine in the shade glisten. It's a bright pink with a gold shimmer overlay. It's GORGEOUS! I do not use it every day because it does have a glittery element to it. But when I use it, the application process is smooth and luxurious. My cheeks give off this healthy glow that many people have complemented me on! Love love love!
Carissa M.
FABULOUS product, considering for my HG list. Amazing color, long lasting, bends effortlessly, a little pricey at $28 but we will see how long it lasts. I love the color SENSUAL, it's perfect for my cool skintone. Matte formula and paraben and phthalate free!
Riya J.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte really has some of the best blushes in business!!! This one works great for medium skin tone, doesn't apply patchy, blends easily and most importantly it stays on for 10+hr even on oily skin!!! I bought mine from Ulta around $30, I believe. A bit expensive but a little goes a long way so it's definitely worth its price and I would be buying it again!!
Meredith B.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love this blush. I actually got it in a Sephora 500 point box with 4 or 5 other items, and it was my first time trying a Tarte blush. I think I have tried everything else they make, other than blush! The color I received is a bit sheer and shimmery, but I know most of them aren't. It does last a very long time, and it's so easy to blend out. I really like it!
Macie S.
Dandridge, TN
One of my favorite blushes I have ever owned! Love the color and the pigmentation is amazing! A little definitely goes along way with this product and it will last for ages! I would recommend this to everyone! It's a great product to add into your daily routine!
Karina P.
I love this rubor of tarte, I use this 7 days a week, for going work, I'm so happy with this blush, some of my friend give to me this blush for christmas and when I see mmmm I don't Now, but when i use this at firth time omg I'm totality in love of tarte blush.
Mai Lee H.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I think this blush brand overall actually does last longer than most of my other blushes I love the color selection and this pigmented they are! They are pricey for an actual blush which don't have that much in there but it's still awesome pigments and it does last long! It's one of my go to blushes!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.