tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jessica V.
Statesboro, GA
I'll be honest...I'm not a huge blush person! But this stuff works!!! I've had it for 2 years and I haven't run out yet (granted, I don't wear blush every day..just when I have time to apply it). It has buildable color so that you don't look like a circus clown with one swipe of it. And if you're willing to spend the extra cash, Tarte's blush brush is AWESOME.
Cayleigh C.
I love this blush! It compliments my skin so well. It's not a creamy blush at all but it is surprisingly pigmented. I recommend this to anyone who loves a good blush. I think it's a bit over priced though for someone who doesn't wear blush all the time
I got this on sale when tarte was having a sale and it is by far my favorite blush. It’s the prettiest color and stays on all day! I will definitely purchase again.
Jessika S.
This blush is a beautiful mauve color with hints of gold sparkle in the pan that completely sheers out on the face. Seriously, you won't see it. It looks like a natural flush when applied on my skin tone. The formula is nice and lasts awhile, but lasted nowhere near 12 hours on me.
Megan P.
Columbia, TN
I have three of these now! I love each and every one of them. I couldn't be happier with the coverage. I have pale skin and each are great. They blend great and are buildable if desired. Overall LOVE this product and will continue to buy it again and again.
caroline b.
This blush is pretty good. It definitely lasts long, but I don't love the color. It doesn't really show up on my skin, which is probably just a buying error on my part. It is very soft though, and applies really nicely. Would probably recommend to people.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as my birthday present and another one (the name is escaping ne but i think it might be "concept") and i think theyre really nice blushes! They blend beautifully and look super neutral and natural which is the look that i love the most in general. They pick up a perfect amount of pigment and i use my morphe e4 to buff into the apples of my cheeks!
Kristen W.
Phoenix, MD
I have the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blushing Bride. I have medium/tan skin but I think this is a shade that would look good on most skin tones. I love that it's a soft blush so it looks natural when I wear it and looks best with the Amazonian Clay Bronzer.
Audrey R.
Gallup, NM
I like this blush because it stays on all day and matches my medium skin tone. I got this as my free birthday present from Sephora. I've used it almost everyday for the past six months and still haven't run out. I love it and recommend it to anyone.
Tahlia N.
Miramar, FL
A matte blush that is build-able, but can be worn as just a swipe of a brush for a more natural look. This blush is however not as long wearing as it claims. The color tends to fade, which is fine for me. So far, its my favorite blush. DONT BE FOOLED. swatches dont do this product justice, but once applied on the cheeks with a blush, its stunning.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.