tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Amanda K.
Review for: Other more...
I received a full size sample from a subscription box, and I've found this blush to give the longest lasting color ever!! It goes on smoothly and isn't powdery like so many other blushes. I would like to eventually try other shades that aren't limited edition.
cait i.
Centereach, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got a small version of this as my birthday gift from Sephora this year and I have to say this quickly became my favorite blush I've ever owned. Works great on all skin tones especially mine which is an olive tone. super pigmented so a little goes a long way and it lasts all day the Clay formula really give this product a great texture and glides on the skin so easily
Amanda K.
Buffalo, NY
I have a lot of blushes, but the other day I decided to try taste. I have heard a lot of good things and they're all true. I got the shade glisten, which looked really light but its like a golden pink and it looks amazing with my skin tone and is good for summer and winter. There are a lot of shades, and I will probably get another one. Also they really do last all day. I put it on and that night it was still on, amazing :)
Lindsey S.
The shade Exposed is my absolute go to for a rosy nude blush. This lasts well on my combination/oily skin and doesn't oxidise. It goes well with everything, whether it be a nude, smokey, bronze or whatever eye look. It blends easily when using a denser brush and doesn't look chalky or dull on the skin.
Morgan S.
Tulsa , OK
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Tarte is my favorite blush product. The colors are very blend able. I have a normal size and a deluxe size. Even with my deluxe size I have a lot of product left still. You don't need to cake on a lot of blush to make it show up on your face. They also have a beautiful range of colors to try for people who prefer cooler tones and people who prefer warmer tones.
Jillian C.
Aiken, SC
These have a nice full long lasting coverage. They come in such a wide variety of colors and special limited edition colors. I got a mini in a set with the bronzer at sephora last summer and still haven't hit pan even with using it regularly. The color does last all day and doesn't feel cakey or chalky. Its a nice blend-able product that is well worth checking out.
Marlene B.
I have this blush in Captivating and it's SUPER pigmented, which is great, because these kinds of bright colors still don't usually show up very well on my tan skin. This stuff is bright and flattering without seeming clownish and blends out like a dream.
Carey C.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This is one of my favorite blush formulas. It's not quite as pigmented as my NARS or The Balm blushes, but still very good. The staying power is fantastic even on my oily skin. There is a good range of colors in both matte and shimmery formulas. It is easy to blend and build. I particularly enjoy the nude shades. I would definitely recommend checking them out.
Sara K.
Millersville, PA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love this blush it is a perfect neutral shade that goes with anything. It goes on smooth and is very buildable. This blush lasts for a long time but I can't say 12 hours. I do have oily skin however.
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
These are wonderful plushes that go on smoothly and easily build for good color pay off the lighter colors are a great option for someone who may be a little bit new to using blush and the bolder colors are great for someone who already has a skilled hand.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.