tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brandi W.
Montpelier, VT
I'm new to bronzers, so when I tried this product I wasn't sure what to expect. I used it on a beach trip to give myself a bit more of a beachy look since I'm extremely pale and it definitely did the job and did it well. I loved the consistency I'd the product, however, it is a greatly pigmented product and it took a few tries to not over do it on my pale skin.
Rachel B.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush can be very difficult to apply if you do not know what you are doing! It is very easy to go from subtle blush to full on clown makeup! You need only the tiniest amount to achieve an everyday look! On the bright side since you don't need much this product lasts a long time!
Sophie D.
By far the best blush I have ever used! While there are a wide array of color, all the ones I have tried do look very natural on the cheeks. In addition, these blushes preform as promised and last all day without need for a touch up. Of course, I'm speaking from the perspective of someone with dry skin and oily skin may interact differently with the formula.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
These blushes are some of my absolute favorite. They really do last 12 hours. The only downside is the cost: $28. You can find these at Ulta, Ulta.com, Sephora, Sephora.com, and Tarte.com. I recommend trying one. I know you will fall in love with them, just like I have.
Sarah E.
About time they got this up on here! I love this blush! The shinny ones, the matte ones, they are all terrific! They are pigmented like crazy and a little goes a long way. They stay all day on the skin and are totally worth the price!
Courtney S.
I love this blush! It's natural feeling - doesn't dry my skin or feel heavy. Like others have said, it's highly pigmented so a little goes a long way, which means one compact will last you quite awhile. It's got a subtle glow and the colors are very natural.
Nikki S.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I'm not usually a blush user. But during the holidays I went to ults and a great day. They were handing out free products and I got to choose what I wanted. So i t was a variety of products but I saw the blush and figured I'd give it a try and it was in a gorgeous Pink shade and I fell In love. It is now my go to blush and pretty much the only one I wear.
Melissa F.
Macon, GA
This blush stayed on all night. Not only did it not fade but it made my cheeks glow and brought out my contour. I love all Tarte product but this one is one of my favs. It worked best for my pale skin too. I would buy this again. Maybe venture out in colour.
Nicole P.
Seattle, WA
Tarte's products are among my favorites and this one is at the top. The colors are super pigmented--so, unlike most brands, the color you see is the one you apply. It's awesome. Last FOREVER too. I've been using my blush compact everyday for 3 months and it hardly looks like I've touched it. Not to mention that the ingredients are Vegan friendly and cruelty free =]
Morgan S.
Tulsa , OK
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Tarte is my favorite blush product. The colors are very blend able. I have a normal size and a deluxe size. Even with my deluxe size I have a lot of product left still. You don't need to cake on a lot of blush to make it show up on your face. They also have a beautiful range of colors to try for people who prefer cooler tones and people who prefer warmer tones.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.