tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jessica M.
Lakeland, FL
Tarte is my absolute favorite product for blush. It is build-able and offers long wear coverage. There are a variety of colors available and because it is paraben free, it has a great smell overall. I will continue buying Tarte products because they are quality and I would definitely recommend you try it out.
Mayah D.
Norfolk, VA
I love the way the product melts into my skin. I think that the shade range is good for all skin tones. I am Olive and I have found a bunch of shades. It stays true to color and has a radiant finish. The reflects in the blushes give a healthy glow. I would totally recommend to others.
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
I have fanciful. And its very smooth and pretty and also pigmented. Also blends well. And can be buildable. I think it best for pale to olive skin types. The con is at 1st its a little hard to get product on your brush. But that's no problem really its worth it!
pakou l.
fresno, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a gift from my secret santa I was so excited to try it on because I love tarte products. I tried it on the next day after I got this and I hated it its not pigmented at all, for me this product is like little girls makeup toy not pigmented whatsoever
Sloane S.
These blushes are top quality- the pigment is beautiful and they last forever. You can build up the color to be really subtle or intense, but no matter what it lasts all day. You won't have to worry about looking in the mirror and seeing that your blush melted off!
Moni S.
Absolutely love this blush! It's super pigmented, long lasting, and great quality. I love the fact that it's matte because it gives a beautiful natural finish. Very easy to blend on your skin or on top of your foundation. I make sure I recommend this to everyone!
Alexa E.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
There would not be enough room in this post to describe how much I love the splash. It has so much pigmentation and it lasts all day, I use it every single day. it is the perfect shade of pink for any skin color, I think. I received this as a sample size in my birthday gift from Sephora however I will be purchasing many of the full sizes in the future. I love this bush!
Shelby W.
Painted Post, NY
I love the color of this blush. It is SO pigmented it's unbelievable. I would warn any first time users to apply very sparingly because it packs a punch! This blush is super easy to layer, but not so easy to blend away when you've accidentally applied too much.
Brianna W.
Fishers, IN
Love the blush, love the colors I have, but, I find the blush to be very pigmented, and I have to be super careful and shake the excess off my brush before I apply it. Other than that, for the price, I feel like it's a fantastic blush that stays all day, and a decent price.
Kimberly P.
Tate's blushes are some of my favorite blushes! They are very pigmented and stay true to their color! Never patched up even when I sweat and very easy to blend! Totally worth the money because they last long due to the high pigment and not needing to use much product!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.