tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Victoria H.
Stockton, CA
I was so excited to own this blush everyone was raging about! I purchased it in a Tarte sample sized makeup bag I bought and mainly bought it for this blush. I thought it'd be matte, but it's not just to let you know. I own the shade "Thrilled". Unfortunately for me, you can't tell I have blush on the apples of my cheeks besides seeing all the little shimmers. but I suppose I can layer it on for more color. maybe this color would look great on lighter skin tones though. and the packaging is SUPER CUTE THOUGH! :-)
Cari D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this blush! I use it in "Exposed" I am fair skinned and it is the perfect muted pink/dusty rose color. I wear it year-round. I have had it for almost a year and haven't hit the pan yet...so it lasts a very long time! I will definitely be re-purchasing this one.
Rose ..
This is such a gorgeous blush palette! You get 5 beautiful blush shades, all very pigmented, and blend out beautifully on the skin. The packaging is gorgeous and sleek. It has a mirror which is always a plus in a palette! I love mine and I'm always grabbing for it.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I really enjoy this collection. I'm surprised to hear reviewers state they are not pigmented. My experience has been the products are long lasting and highly pigmented. I use a synthetic brush to apply the product. If you search these blushes with your fingers, you will be left with an impression that they are not pigmented but when using a proper brush, you will find they are.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I love the variety of colors you get in this palette. You get some shimmer and some matte. You can create many different looks with this palette. I like having my blush altogether in one sleek palette. and the packaging is gorgeous! The blush itself is amazing quality.
Laura Neuzeth D.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
The perfect long wearing blushes! If you have oily skin then these are a must in your collection. There's a wide array of shades and finishes to satisfy anyone's blush desires. The blushes last on me beyond the work day so I would say 8+ hours of wear. I own 7 of these blushes and they're all incredible. If you're looking for the ultimate everyday shade then Exposed and Captivating are two great options.
Destiny D.
Marion, KY
I have the tarte blush in the colour glisten I love it such a pretty colour has a soft creamy texture for a powder blush. This blush does last 12 hours you can wear it all day and it won't wear off. I plan on buying more shades of this blush.
Stephanie F.
Smyrna, GA
This is a great blush for every day wear. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch but after about two or three uses a sound of the top layer of the products became very hard and products wouldn't pick up onto my brush. At first I thought maybe oil had gotten on it and that's why but I cleaned it off really well and the same thing kept happening so although I think the product is great and the colors pretty I think I might've got a bad batch
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I was recently introduced to this brand and I'm seriously in love! This blush lasts all day and the colors all look great on my skin! I love the little bit of shimmer on my oily/textured skin. It’s not too much shimmer that it brings focus to my textured cheeks.
Emily G.
I was a little disappointed in the Blushing Bride color. They changed the formulation of the original gel stain so I opted to try this. It was just too stark for my complexion and didn't give the glow I liked from the old stain formula. It did however go on smoothr than most powder blushes, but I would opt for a lighter more natural color if I opt to try it again.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.