tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kathleen B.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of the few blushes on the market that is worth the high price tag, in my opinion. I have rarely had a face product stick to my skin the way that tarte's blushes do. I have an oily complexion and I work in a very warm environment, most products never stood a chance. I buy full sized blushes whenever I can afford to because I love supporting tarte and I love the blush array.
Ali F.
Waldorf , MD
THESE BLUSHES ARE THE BEST. My traveling face palette has two of these, one of their highlights, and the Anastasia Sweets Highlights, and I could not live without these blushes. When you swatch them they will look like nothing, but thats the point. They create this beautiful natural flush to the cheeks that literally lasts 12 hours. Tarte was not playing when they formulated these blushes.
Narumi T.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this product. At first, I was afraid I got a wrong color, since this pink color seemed too light on my skin. (I've made so many mistakes before.haha) However, it was very good peachy pink, and it didn't't look weird on my tanned skin at all. And just a very little amount of the product makes my whole face nicely blushed. I highly recommend this product with this color.
Victor H.
Doral, FL
Incredible pigmentation and lasting power. They appear stiff to the touch but that's what keeps them on your skin. Packaging let's you see the color without opening it. These are quite buildable which can lead to overpowering color. Still an incredible purchase that will not disappoint
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Looking for a blusher who will give you a good all day staying power then this one has you covered. I found this one just by looking around at my local Ulta and couldn't believe the pigmentation. You can add as little or a lot as you want since it's very buildable. The smallest dab of the brush will give you a good amount of product without having to swirl it around too much.
Shailly S.
Rockaway , NJ
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Truly amazing ! I have a bunch of these but the shade i like the most is Blissful. Very pretty coral and make me look oh so fresh! Bought it while in the checkout line at Ulta. It was definitely an impulse buy but i love it and recommend it. Smooth and long lasting!
Shannon S.
Review for: Other more...
I'm totally obsessed with this blush!! I've never been a blush girl until I used a good quality blush, this Amazonian clay 12 hr blush I have the color feisty and I use it everyday!! It's such a beautiful color and it blends so great unlike most blushes I have tried. I will be repurchasing this blush!!
Melissa W.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I usually go for a bolder blush, but saw a beauty blogger with similar skin talk about this exposed color and decided to try it out. I really like that it's a subtle wash of color, but that it can be built up as well. Lasts a long time on the face. Only con is that it's not quite soft enough in the pan, so you have to press your brush pretty hard to get enough loaded initially.
Ilka C.
I brought it on a gift set on sephora and I just love it! Last all day and the color is beautiful and sassy! The most important feature is that tarte products are natural and do not blemish my skin as other products. A new must have for me from the tarte products!!!
Kayla A.
N Las Vegas, NV
My absolute fav blush! I have a really hard time with blushes, they are always the first makeup item to fade on me. Surprisingly these blushes last a pretty long time. In addition, they have a pretty large range of colors so there is definitely something for everyone
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.