tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kaela L.
I got this blush in my bag at Beautycon (Full-Sized), it's that everyday pretty pink blush. I love it so far, when I want to do a really girly look, or I just want something for everyday. It's very pigmented so used a light hand, but I definitely recommend! Soooo pretty.
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
Will not purchase again. I don't find it to be pigmented enough. Plus for some reason I find it creates this thick cast across it that I have to remove to get sufficient product out of. Iv always have to use a dence brush to get product which I don't like to use for blush.
AnneMarie B.
I only have the shade blushing bride. It is a really lovely rosy mauve that I haven't seen anywhere else. It looks natural and glowey and yet matte at the same time. It's definitely one of my most used on "no makeup days" to "feeling like getting gussied up days." It's amazing
Dana S.
1,082 reviews
I received a sample of the color "Blissful" with a recent Sephora order and I decided to try it out. I instantly fell in love with the color and the subtle sparkle that is in it. This product is very pigmented and lasts as long as you would want it to. They come in a great selection of colors and are worth the extra money being spent. I am definitely going to purchase the full size.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I recently received this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora. I have been wanting to try this out for awhile now and I am so glad I had the chance! It is a very color rich blush, you don't need much on your brush at all! It blends beautifully and lasts all day. I also feel good knowing that Tarte is a vegan and cruelty free company. I will definitely buy this and recommend it to others.
Alyssa H.
New Orleans, LA
I'm so happy I was able to get the Tarte blush palette this year, I hated that I missed out last year! This is such an awesome value and the quality is excellent. My only complaint is the packaging feels a little scruffy...but it's not a deal breaker at all. Nice range of shades and finishes that are suitable for every skin tone. I feel like this a must have for any blush lover!
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Pale Beauties,

This blush works wonders in added a beautiful subtle flush to your skin. This is a must-have blush that I always carry with me. It goes on light and can be built up with out you looking like a clown.

As the name suggests, this is a very long lasting blush.
Carli D.
I really wanted to like this blush because of all of the amazing reviews. I wanted a long wearing blush because I have oily skin and this product is described as that. It was super pigmented and lasted awhile on my face but it ended up making me break out. I have extremely acne prone skin and this made it worse. I recommend this blush to people who do not have sensitive skin.
Kristan M.
Holt, MI
'Glisten' is my holy grail item (so far, my ONLY HG makeup item). It lasts all day and has a nice, light shimmer. The pigmentation is fantastic, and buildable whether you want a slight sheen or dramatic color to go with a contour. Buy it, you won't regret it. I've bought the same brand and color over and over again!!
Eryka H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Okay for started I'm not a blush person but I really love this blush 😍 the color is perfect for my skin tone! It doesn't give me 80's blush but defiantly and very natural color which I love! It's long lasting and easy to apply! It's not super pigmented but in my opinion I love that because I don't have to worry about putting to much blush on! I can work the color up to the amount I like!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.