tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Zoey D.
I have such mixed feelings about this blush. The colors are beautiful and the formula is very pigmented and applies smoothly. However, I just can't seem to get the wear time off of them that everyone else seems to be able to. They probably only last 2 to 4 hours on me. It makes me sad because I want to like them so bady, but I just don't want to be reapplying blush throughout my day.
Lori H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
First of all, I hardly ever use blush, but when I do this is always what I reach for. The formula is soft, smooth, and a little goes a long way. That being said, you can really control how heavy you want to go. I always go for a subtle rosiness and this is great for that. But I have friends who wear blush every day and are more bold with their application, and they too recommend this product. So all in all it’s very versatile for all your blush needs!
Stephanie A.
Raleigh
Review for: Other more...
I received a small sample of this on a card in my most recent Tarte order and I've made it last through a couple week's worth of using daily. I couldn't wait to purchase the full size! It blends so smoothly and has just enough shimmer to wear day or night. Glisten is a nice peachy pink that looks natural and is long - lasting, it stays put all day long and gives a nice healthy glow. A new favorite for me!
Tiffany O.
Ames, IA
The tarte blush in Celebration has quickly became my holy grail blush. It is a beautiful color for my fair skin. I can swipe in on for a light look or build it up if I am also contouring. It blends easily and sets very well. When I run out I most definitely will repurchase it.
Laura Lynn P.
Irving, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely love this blush! It is very pigmented so you can be fairly light-handed in your application, and it has a beautiful creamy texture making it very comfortable on the skin. It has a matte finish, which I prefer for an everyday look, and layers nicely on top of bronzer. You can purchase it at Sephora, ULTA, or any department store that sells Tarte. Would definitely recommend!
Kaela L.
I got this blush in my bag at Beautycon (Full-Sized), it's that everyday pretty pink blush. I love it so far, when I want to do a really girly look, or I just want something for everyday. It's very pigmented so used a light hand, but I definitely recommend! Soooo pretty.
Fallon J.
This is a wonderful product. It has an extremely smooth texture that easily glides onto the skin. It provides a nice matte sheer layer of color (allows for buildable intensity). It can also double as an eye shadow.
Myra K.
Well, after talking to some people from influenster and asking question about this product, I finally give in and bought this for myself during sephora 20% off vib event and have to fight several girls to get it at the store because they ran out on the website.. I LOVE THIS BLUSH!!! my oh my.. it worth every penny.. cant wait to see the one for next year!!! yay!!!

Thanks influenster!!
Gabby H.
Crompond , NY
I find this blush hard to pick up on a brush. I've scratched the surface to make it easier to use the brush. I need to use more product than my MAC blush. It's got a decent matte finish though which is ok. I don't really recommend it for the price.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
A really good blush. I don't put too much on because I would have really pink cheeks but all you have to do is use a little bit. The blush should last a while and you don't have to go buy another one for a good while so yeah I recommend this product and would buy it again.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.