tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Samantha W.
I don't normally enjoy blushes much, but these are really nice. Very pigmented so you don't need much on your brush at all, also they could be used for eyeshadows if you'd like. They stay well, and don't cause the stereotypical clown look! Totally would recommend to my friends.
Dakota P.
Ashland
I really love these blushes. I own a couple from the collection. A lot of people complain about the pigmentation. But, I like to build up the color up instead of having a large amount on my brush from just one swipe. I really appreciate the color selection too. There is a color for every skin color out there. Love, love, love.
Lauren L.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I own this blush in Fearless, Exposed, Risqué, and Celebrated. These blushes are super pigmented and last me an 8 hour day. I have oily skin and these looks natural because it blends effortlessly into your skin. I cannot wait to add more of these Tarte blushes to my collection.
Sparkle A.
Excellene, long-lasting blush. Comes in a variety of shades from subtle to bold and can be built up for preferred coverage. Put is on in the morning and it will be on your face at the end of the day when you take off your make up. Comes in matte, satin and shimmer formulas.
Gia W.
Homewood, IL
I love Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blushes. I currently own Tipsy and Dollface and am planning on adding more to my collection soon. They are a good quality product - highly pigmented, easy to blend, and they don't break me out. The color selection is awesome. And the packaging is adorable! It's one of my favorite things about this product and about the Tarte brand in general.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Amazing brand of blush! I think from he brand Tarte, they are the best at making blushes! They stay on so long and blend out so nicely while also being able to build up at the same time. You honestly would win from trying out or buying any of the blushes from their collection.
Brittany F.
Zionsville, IN
The Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hr blush line is AMAZING. I really liked the shade of the Covergirl blush that I was using everyday, but by 2pm it was gone and I looked really pale and dead. But the Tarte blush really lasts ALL day. I love it I bought it in Peaceful, which I think is exclusive to Ulta stores. I switched over to it for my everyday makeup and it really does last all day.
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
I have three of these. I have a cool toned pink, a nude, and a pinkish orange that's warm toned. All three apply the same, lots of pigment in one swipe. Blendable. Great packaging with easy to pop out pans for deporting onto palettes. This cruelty free company knows blush.
Yessica S.
I love these tarte blushes!! They give you the right amount of pigment. They go on very smoothly. They are very soft on skin. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
This blush is a beautiful color and has beautiful pigmentation. Tarte has some beautiful blushes and they keep their color for a long time. It has a nice matte finish. I am taking away one star as I seemed to have broken out from this blush :( I'm disappointed as it is a beautiful formula with gorgeous color pay off.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.