tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Super smooth and pigmented! This stuff is the smoothst powder I've ever felt. I don't know what Amazonian clay is, but if it's making the powder feel like silk, then yes yes yes! It's very pigmented and easy to blend on the skin. Seems to look better as the day goes on strangely.

Amber K.
Akron, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this shade from Sephora this month as my free birthday gift along with a lip paint sample and I'm pleased with it. The packaging is cute and feels durable. The product itself goes on to a brush easily without excess amount of fallout and blends to the skin well. The color "Paaarty" is nice matte shade for my fair skin without making me look overdone. Nice daily blush I will be using a lot.
Ashley B.
Swansea, MA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach), Other more...
When I first saw this blush, I always said I'd never spend that much on a simple blush. However, I received this blush for free in a birthday gift from Sephora. I am so happy I did. Since I tried it, I got rid of all my other blushes. I gave some away to my sister, because I don't feel like I need any others now that I found this one. Regardless of price I will 100% repurchase this blush.
Gabrielle H.
THIS BLUSH SLAYS ME. I got the watermelon color and needless to say it's absolutely amazing. Good pigment and very smooth and creamy application. I put it on with my morphe blush brush and it works wonders. A true must have!
Trisha K.
Hampshire, IL
I originally had fallen in love with a Nars blush, but I had to really pile it on to show up. I mentioned it to an employee at Sephora once and she suggested Tartes Amazon Clay blush in Glisten. OMG! The color was everything I had thought Nars would be, but without having to keep building the color. This is definitely a keeper!
Ashley C.
Taunton, MA
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is simply amazing! My favorite color is "Natural Beauty", the shade is a beautiful strawberry pink. Wear a little for a soft look or build it up for something more dramatic. This product is made with all natural ingredients and is cruelty free. You can buy this for around $26.
Tammy
I was kinda iffy whether to get this product or not because it wasn't swatching well at the store. I used it at home with a MAC brush and it went on beautifully and very pigmented! Faded into a very beautiful, subtle tint on my cheeks after I blended it into my bronzer with setting powder. So excited to try other colors!! Definitely loved the color selection MUCH more than the Too Faced blushes
Alley R.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I would have loved to pick the whole nude collection because it's perfection but I wont write massive reviews. Lol. Exposed is the perfect everyday shade for up to golden skin tones. Even on myself it's a pretty muted mauve/rose. This blush slays with any eye look because it's so neutral!
Kaylee B.
This color was very subtle but it works great for a light everyday blush , but I took at few times to get the full color but if you blend it to much you can't see it at all.
Alana F.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I bought these at Ulta! I love the tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushes! They have great pigmentation and are very easy to blend! They aren't matte nor are they too shimmery, they are the perfect mix of the two! It is easy to build up and does not make you look like a clown! My favorite shades are "Peaceful" and "Exposed." I would recommend these for everyone! The shades are all beautiful!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.