tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This was part of a birthday set from Sephora. The color is a touch more pink when applied than in the tray, but it gives me a muted, healthy glow. I love these blushes. They are soft, smooth, pigmented, and last. No fading. And they can be applied with sheer color or built up, and I love the feel of them on my skin: smooth and soft. This is my favorite brand of blush and they’re almost always the one I reach for.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN
I love this blush. I have used it for years and it last forever. The color selection is great and it really does last all day and look natural. It is buildable, so you can make it work for any skin tone. Tarte has great prices and it is definitely worth what you are paying.
Danyela G.
Apple Valley
This is great it works really well and i have absolutly no complaints about it. I love it so so much. It desverves all five starts! tarte Cosmeticstarte™ tartelette™ Amazonian clay matte palettetarte™ tarteist™ PRO Amazonian clay palette
Brooke L.
Again tarte is out there making safe products how can everyone not try them out. This product goes on so nice and makes me look beautiful.. very easy to use. I buy it over and over again and would tell anyone to try it out. You will fall in love. Join me and be a tarte lover.
Abby K.
Bel Air, MD
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This blush is awesome! It has beautiful pigmentation with just a little bit of product on the blush.  It blends out really well and has a nice matte finish.  I am very pale and it makes my the apples of my cheeks just rosy enough.  I will buy this product again!
Stephanie A.
Raleigh
Review for: Other more...
I received a small sample of this on a card in my most recent Tarte order and I've made it last through a couple week's worth of using daily. I couldn't wait to purchase the full size! It blends so smoothly and has just enough shimmer to wear day or night. Glisten is a nice peachy pink that looks natural and is long - lasting, it stays put all day long and gives a nice healthy glow. A new favorite for me!
Erin B.
I love how smooth and matte this formula is. It never gets chunky in the pan and doesn’t “skip” on my face. It doesn’t last 12 hours on me at all, but it lasts longer than most blushes which usually only last about 4 hours. I also really love the shade range. My favorite is when tarte includes these blushes in eyeshadow palettes because it makes the perfect travel palette! Definitely give these a try, so many people swear they are their holy grail blushes.
Nayeli L.
Oakland, CA
I love everything about these blushes Tarte really thought about everything. The packaging is great it's compact,it it has a mirror and therecis a tiny hole in the back to insert a pin and take the pan out. Love it I love to have my blushes in palettes when I travel. The product it self is great it has great pigmentation they really last a long time even on my oily skin. They blend like a dream and there is a very large variety to choose from.
Madhu D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this from Sephora as birthday gift (for 2017) & I wanted to give this a try. The shade doesn't show up on my medium to tan skin at all, but they quality is so great. It stays on till end of the day. Very buttery smooth and soft. And a great quality product, something you would reach to apply everyday. Definitely going to check for other shades!
Maria F.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I loovvveee this blush. This is my first blush and it's pigmented af. The color apples really well and it's buildable as you keep applying it, I would ten/ten buy it again!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.