tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brielle B.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Birthday Suit as a gift from Sephora! It blended VERY easily and smoothly on top of my foundation and had GREAT pigment! I love the color, it's a very neutral yet mauvy toned blush that goes with practically any look! Would definitely recommend whether you are going for a full-glam look, or a simple every day look. It will make your makeup pop !
Liz G.
Tampa, FL
I had heard and seen great reviews of the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes and had been considering trying them for a while when I saw this holiday pallet was available!! Just one full sized blush costs $24 so when I found that I could get 5 (smaller size) colors for only $44 I was super excited! They are great blushes with good color payoff and long wear!! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!!
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I love this blush it stays on all day it's very pigmented it doesn't take a lot of product to get that nice application even and not faded even through a long workday the price is a little high but this is honestly one of those products that's worth it I would highly recommend buying it
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,465 reviews
I have celebrated and I can't get enough of this blush! I have a bit of rosacea and I don't often use blush because of the redness but this somehow looks great without making me look overly red! It's the perfect color on everyone and it's so natural looking and feels great! I'm never using a different brand of blush again!!
Melanie V.
I thought to my self, no WAY would I ever want or need a 28 dollar blush, and then I was introduced to "Tipsy" and I was hooked. 9 blushes later, even. The formula is interesting. The mattes aren't flat and the glimmer isn't a bomb of glitter all over the place. Classic and Fantastic.
Amanda W.
Seriously amazing blush!!! A little goes a really long way so be careful when applying but if my really is long lasting and the color selections are just gorgeous!!! This is one blush that you should definitely check out. They are pricey but they do their job and they do it beautifully!
Rhayne L.
Review for: Other more...
i got the shade "partyyy" (i don't know if i spelt it how they do). i am always trying to save my money and get better deals so i was going to buy the two faced one but then i got this as a birthday give from sephora and i love it. would definitely purchase the full priced one. never have been a blush kinda girl but this one is an exception, so natural ugh one of my favorite products in my makeup bag.
Gia J.
This is my go to when I don't know what I want to put on. The shade exposed goes with everything. It last a very long time and makes the skin look great. While it doesn't search great, it does apply well without streaks. If you need a blush that will work for every look try exposed!
Cynthia H.
These are my absolute favorite blush formula. They are so long lasting and there is a wide range of colors. There was a deal that Ulta had that made them like half off so I bought a whole bunch of them so I have almost all of the colors now because I am obsessed with tarte blushes!!
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
I'm not sure what the hype is around these, I have gotten a few of these blushes by chance by purchasing Sephora favorites sets or most recently the tarte bundle they did and with multiple shades I have had a significant amount of trouble getting any pigmentation from them! I want to love them but no matter how I try to apply them, nothing! Even a finger swatch I hardly get anything from! Buy at your own risk!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.