tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
These are the most beautiful blushes I have ever owned. Looking in stores these never caught my eye, but when I jumped on Ultas website and found their limited edition boxes I had to try one. These are the most pigmented beautiful long lasting blushes I have ever used! One tap on your brush is literally all you need. These blend out beautifully and like I said before last all day. Love these so much.
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Received a small free blush as my birthday gift from Sephora in the Paaarty shade. The packaging is nothing special but the blush is a pretty pressed powder. It looked more matte in its compact though it did look like it had a slight sheen when I applied. (Maybe it was just residual highlighter on my brush.) I do like the color, as I am very fair, though I wish it showed up a tiny bit more on my cheeks.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I really like the texture of this blush. It's soft and powdery without being too loose and bold. The pigmentation is perfect and build-able, but the color doesn't overwhelm the brush as you're applying. There are plenty of shades so one is sure to match everyone and the line is great for sensitive skin.
Madi S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I don't know how to feel about this blush. You see I got this one because I needed a nice matte blush and everyone raved about it. Maybe it's the color, but I feel like I can't see it at all!!! And I have pretty fare skin! Even on the brush I feel like there is no pigment! But then as a Sephora birthday gift I got the color paaartay in a mini size and it looks great! So maybe I just need to try another color.
Angelique M.
Sevierville , TN
I have the shade tipsy it's the perfect coral color for spring and summer. It's super wearable and looks great with my skin tone. I love that you have to build it up because I never over do the blush when I use this one. This last all day and has easily become one of my favorite blushes !!!
Nathalie S.
These blushes may be a bit pricey but so worth it! I have a few of these and all of them have great pigmentation and lasting power when worn. although they do have a tendency to build a film on the top of the surface of the pan or soak up the oils of the face. This can easily be removed with the rub of a paper towel! Don't let this shy you away these blushes come in a wide variety of colors and no one matches in wear time.
Naya A.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush. And tarte never dissapoints. These blushes are very easily blendable. You can also build them up which is great. I love these blushes because they are on the natural nude color sides. They are not bright pink or orange like others i find. They tend to look very natural.
Jenni D.
This is for the shade Exposed - FANTASTIC. Great everyday blush that is subtle, but beautiful. These not only last long on the face, but I've had this for a few months & use this almost every day and I barely hit pan! Nice packaging as well. Tarte is a wonderful brand, and is cruelty free :)
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
This Tarte Amazonian clay 12 hour blush looks beautiful on the skin. It's a great creamy, pigmented, matte blush. It really does last 12 hours. It's just beautiful and looks so natural on the skin! They are by far my favorite blushes I have ever tried, over Mac, over everything. These blushes are just amazing and the fact that they really do last all day long is great, I won't stop until I own every blush Tarte has!
Camila A.
Ames, IA
This is by far my favorite blush after CHANEL blushes. I got it for the Sephora gift and as soon as I tried it I knew it was perfect for me. I have been using it for 8 months now and will continue to purchase it. The only con that I have is that it dried my cheeks a bit. That is why I continue to purchase CHANEL blushes.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.