tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Nathalie S.
These blushes may be a bit pricey but so worth it! I have a few of these and all of them have great pigmentation and lasting power when worn. although they do have a tendency to build a film on the top of the surface of the pan or soak up the oils of the face. This can easily be removed with the rub of a paper towel! Don't let this shy you away these blushes come in a wide variety of colors and no one matches in wear time.
Jessica V.
These blushes are amazing! They are so cute! I love how the packaging coordinates with the blush shade. I am a medium golden skin tone and this looks so pretty on my cheeks. It is very easy to blend which I love! I would highly recommend these blushes, they also come in different shades!
Christina M.
Canton, OH
Exposed is the shade I own and I've repurchased this shade for the past 4 years. It's lovely for pale girls like myself and really does last all day. It even works itself into my foundation to look like it's a part of my skin. I apply it with a fluffy brush and use it more as a contour around my cheeks. Since I am so pale, I don't use a bronzer. This works to give me a natural glow without appearing orange.
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
This is my all time favorite blush and I just started using it! It's ultra pigmented and has a shimmery highlight blending it with it. The formula is so amazing it lasts all day without having to reapply it. I know it's pricey but it complements every skin tone giving you the perfect glow!
Gissel V.
Paramount
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Tarte has been my favorite product! I love this blush because it's very matte and has true colors. The tones are very peachy and great for the summer! This product is for anyone they have many colors. I recommend you ladies to give a try it out. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
My mom recently bought this for herself, but she didn't really care for it. She's blonde and has fair skin; she thought it washed her out. She offered it to me, so of course I had to try it. (Who passes up a Tarte product?) I have a neutral medium skin tone. The color is a light pink and gives me a healthy glow. I love it. A little goes a long way and stays put. I would like to try some more colors in the future.
Miriam B.
In my opinion Tarte has one of the longest lasting blush formulas on the market. I own several shades, and each one is beautiful on the cheeks. They are easy to blend and have a lot of pigment. When in doubt I always recommend a blush from Tarte. Definitely one of the easiest blushes to work with.
toxic n.
Marlboro, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I got this product from Sephora for the birthday reward. This color does stay true to its color and looks amazing when applied. It is easy and I have no problem applying it. It goes on smoothly, even and no problems. My issue with this product is that it's not longer lasting or even last the 12 hours it says it does. I apply it and an hour after leaving the house the product is already off of my face. This is a disappointment because it means I have to keep reapplying the product every so often.
Clarissa Z.
Omg this blush is amazing ! My go to blush it's great for any skin type it last all day and it's really pigmented try not to put too much product on you're brush cause it will come out strong on you're face I would totally buy it again it's so worth the money and it's such a pretty color !
Camila A.
Ames, IA
This is by far my favorite blush after CHANEL blushes. I got it for the Sephora gift and as soon as I tried it I knew it was perfect for me. I have been using it for 8 months now and will continue to purchase it. The only con that I have is that it dried my cheeks a bit. That is why I continue to purchase CHANEL blushes.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.