tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Erica G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love! This blush is highly pigmented and beautiful. I have combo skin with an olive complexion. Just a few dabs of this blush on my cheeks and I got the perfect glow all day long. I've since purchased several shades and I love them all! A little goes a long way, one will last you forever.
Camila A.
Ames, IA
This is by far my favorite blush after CHANEL blushes. I got it for the Sephora gift and as soon as I tried it I knew it was perfect for me. I have been using it for 8 months now and will continue to purchase it. The only con that I have is that it dried my cheeks a bit. That is why I continue to purchase CHANEL blushes.
Miriam B.
In my opinion Tarte has one of the longest lasting blush formulas on the market. I own several shades, and each one is beautiful on the cheeks. They are easy to blend and have a lot of pigment. When in doubt I always recommend a blush from Tarte. Definitely one of the easiest blushes to work with.
Shipra M.
San jose, CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I like this blush a lot. My only complaints are that the highlight isn't pigmented enough and that the bronzer is too warm toned for most fair toned people. I have a warm undertone so I can make it work, but my friend couldn't which was really sad. They should come out with these based on skin tone not just blush shades.
Courtney N.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
This blush is really long lasting and the shade selection is endless! I really enjoy the packaging because it sleek and displays the shade so I know what I'm picking up. The blush blends really easily and looks natural on the skin, but you have the ability to build up the color if desired!
Dana B.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this Tarte blush in Paaarty as a free sample and I can’t stop using it! I’m a blush hoarder, but I keep choosing this shade over all my other blushes. It’s just so natural, buildable and blendable. Tarte is rockin’ it!
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
This is my all time favorite blush and I just started using it! It's ultra pigmented and has a shimmery highlight blending it with it. The formula is so amazing it lasts all day without having to reapply it. I know it's pricey but it complements every skin tone giving you the perfect glow!
Becca L.
Abington, MA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I don't use blush very often because I have very rosy cheeks naturally, (which is why I don't really wear foundation on my full face) but I love using this on just my naked face. The color I have isn't very intense, so it gives me a very light coverage with a little sparkle. Very flattering and absolutely love the containers too, super cute!! I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice, light blush.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
My mom recently bought this for herself, but she didn't really care for it. She's blonde and has fair skin; she thought it washed her out. She offered it to me, so of course I had to try it. (Who passes up a Tarte product?) I have a neutral medium skin tone. The color is a light pink and gives me a healthy glow. I love it. A little goes a long way and stays put. I would like to try some more colors in the future.
Christina M.
Canton, OH
Exposed is the shade I own and I've repurchased this shade for the past 4 years. It's lovely for pale girls like myself and really does last all day. It even works itself into my foundation to look like it's a part of my skin. I apply it with a fluffy brush and use it more as a contour around my cheeks. Since I am so pale, I don't use a bronzer. This works to give me a natural glow without appearing orange.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.