tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA
This blush is amazing! It is true to its name, it lasted all day of my cheeks without a primer or base. I also like using my blush as an eyeshadow for that rosy look. This is very pigmented and a little goes a long way! I have had the shade, Fearless, for 6 months and I have barely made a dent, the Tarte pressed logo in the blush is still there!
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
I have this blush in the color blissful, which is a bright coral pink color. I've had this for about a year and a half and it's definitely worth all the money that I paid. It's super long lasting, Matte, and very pigmented. I just hit pan I've had it for such a long time. If you're looking for a long-lasting blush part is the way to go!
Sayde F.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
One of my summer must haves..really all year round but in the summer I can't really wear heavy make up on the regular. Between my oils, sweat an hard work it jus melts off no matter what I use so I jus use my basic stuff an this gives off such a great pigment an no matter my skin tone tan or not it matches perfect w any color
Courtney N.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
This blush is really long lasting and the shade selection is endless! I really enjoy the packaging because it sleek and displays the shade so I know what I'm picking up. The blush blends really easily and looks natural on the skin, but you have the ability to build up the color if desired!
Nathalie S.
These blushes may be a bit pricey but so worth it! I have a few of these and all of them have great pigmentation and lasting power when worn. although they do have a tendency to build a film on the top of the surface of the pan or soak up the oils of the face. This can easily be removed with the rub of a paper towel! Don't let this shy you away these blushes come in a wide variety of colors and no one matches in wear time.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I have this in shade blissful. It's a very pretty peachy shade. It is highly pigmented blends well and is buildable. It seems to last pretty long on my face. I think this color might be best for paler gals. It's a great value for the price. I would repurchase but maybe try a different shade.
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
This Tarte Amazonian clay 12 hour blush looks beautiful on the skin. It's a great creamy, pigmented, matte blush. It really does last 12 hours. It's just beautiful and looks so natural on the skin! They are by far my favorite blushes I have ever tried, over Mac, over everything. These blushes are just amazing and the fact that they really do last all day long is great, I won't stop until I own every blush Tarte has!
Miriam B.
In my opinion Tarte has one of the longest lasting blush formulas on the market. I own several shades, and each one is beautiful on the cheeks. They are easy to blend and have a lot of pigment. When in doubt I always recommend a blush from Tarte. Definitely one of the easiest blushes to work with.
toxic n.
Marlboro, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I got this product from Sephora for the birthday reward. This color does stay true to its color and looks amazing when applied. It is easy and I have no problem applying it. It goes on smoothly, even and no problems. My issue with this product is that it's not longer lasting or even last the 12 hours it says it does. I apply it and an hour after leaving the house the product is already off of my face. This is a disappointment because it means I have to keep reapplying the product every so often.
Emily A.
I love these blushes. The shade range is amazing and there's truly a shade for any look. I have about 10 of these blushes, and they're some of my favorites in my collection. My favorite is Exposed, but honestly I haven't tried a shade I haven't loved. Lasts all day and doesn't fade as well.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.