tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Laura G.
Missoula
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I received a sample of this blush from Sephora.  I was like...yeah not my shade.  One day I was trying out some new makeup and I used this blush.  OMG it is my color.  I loved how it blended and one swoosh with my brush and I looked fantastic.  So pigmented.  I am definitely a fan.  I used up all my sample and purchased the full size in 3 different shades.
Christine K.
Grand Rapids
Everything I ever wanted in a blush. Not too intense but just enough saturation that you don't have to go over it 100 times or look like a clown instantly. Natural looking, blendable, long lasting. Yesssss.
Whitney V.
Bristol, SD
These blushes are long lasting and super pigmented. The colors are flattering and have just the right amount of shimmer to complement a healthy glow. I am addicted to these :) The packaging is beyond cute.
Daniela D.
chula vista
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
This blush is really good I like it a lot it not to pink that way I really like and it goes with your face of any color it is very easy to blend and to apply it has a good price good value and I would recommend it and I would but this again
samantha h.
This is a great product!! The color is awesome, I love how compact it is ( yet I have been using it for a few months ), and the best thing about is that it lasts all day! I would recommend this to anyone.
Erica S.
Hogansville, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
🚨🚨🚨🚨Holy grail!!! This blush is just perfection. It’s so gorgeous on the skin and it looks so gorgeous on a most skin tones. The color is beautiful and the color payoff is awesome. It last once applied and it just looks so pretty.
Julia M.
Sacramento, CA
This is such a great blush! It’s the perfect shade, it’s a matte finish, and it’s true to color! It’s creamy and blendable ! It’s totally worth it! Tarte makes amazing blushes and I recommend all of them!
Joshlyn G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Last year I got this as a birthday sample from Sephora. It is such an amzing blush. It doesnt have any glitter which I like anf its matte. But a little goes a long way, its pigmented. I would recommend if you like matte blushes!
Jordyn A.
Liverpool, PA
I absolutely adore this blush!! It’s the perfect shade and totally ties in your whole look! I love the adorable compact and it’s the perfect size. The blush lasts forever because a little goes a long way.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Review for: Other more...
I recieved this blush in a gift bag. I recieved in the color feisty. I wasn't going to try it at first because I already have a few favorites but I did anyway.
I dont have anything bad to say to say about it. This is a great blush. It is long lasting and seamless on my face.
It is a little pricey but a little will go a long way. I will probably purchase in the future and I would totally recommend.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.