tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Pahola J.
These blushes are so pigmented. I have a heavy hand when it comes to applying blushes so I always have to be careful when I use these blushes. The color selection for these blushes is amazing there's shades for all skin tones. Overall some of the best blushes I have ever used and will continue to purchase.
Marley P.
Tarte is one of my all-time favorite brands, and I've been so eager to try their blushes because I've heard such good things about them. Did not disappoint! Very blendable and you can either apply it very lightly for a natural glow, or build it up so it's more noticeable. So glad I decided to go for it!
Emily R.
Gibsonia, PA
I have this blush in a few different shades since I love it! It looks a little bright, yet it goes on really well. They are highly pigmented and suit my skin tone really well. They really do last a long time. My favorite has to be the shade tipsy! It's a coral color and I love it for the spring/summer.
Allie T.
I love this product! It’s very versatile and easy to build no matter how much or how little you use. I think it’s a really good amount for what you pay. I use this almost every day and will definitely be buying it again!
Pamela Y.
Juneau, AK
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I was given this as a birthday present from sephora and I love this nude mauve pink shade on my pale skin. It makes my cheeks look so fresh and I feel ready for spring. It doesn't take much to achieve a good color and blends so smooth. The deluxe sample they gave for my birthday should last me a very long time, been using a times a week for a month and the pallette still has all the Tarte log still showing!!! THANK YOU SEPHORA
Mitchell J.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as my birthday gift from Sephora (in case you couldn't tell, I shop there a lot) And when I opened it I was immediately drawn into it. First off I love the color it is, it is like a darker peachy pink. It's not an in your face kind of pink that makes me nervous, lol. It is a gorgeous color and blends out beautifully if you swirl in the pan for a few seconds and then tap off the excess the brush gives you just enough color. It's gorgeous
Raven C.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love this blush. They have a wide verity of colors. It's stayed on all day. Pros it last all day and a little goes a long ways. Very long lasting. I never need to retouch. Compared to other brands it differently my favorite blush. I would recommended tarts blushes to anyone. They flatter all skin types.
Jackie K.
These are my favorite high end blushes that I own. You barely need anything on your brush and it will be give you gorgeous color on the cheeks. I am not a huge fan of the colors with a lot of sparkle in them because it can be a little much on my cheeks but Flushed, exposed and dollface are my go to everyday colors. I have never been able to have them last 24 hours on me but they do last more than any other blushes I have.
Glenda N.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love to use this blush in the spring & summer time to give my cheeks a sun-kissed look all day long. The color goes on smoothly and is easy to rub off if too much is applied. It looks great on all skin tones - I am a pretty biegey person until summer, when I tan easily, and I love it for all seasons!
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I waited for this to go on sale at Ulta before purchasing, and I will definitely be re-purchasing! With the huge variety of shades I am confident everyone can find a shade that works for them. I recommend going in store to swatch shades, as the online swatches don't do them justice. It is well pigmented and lasts a long time. This shade is sheer to me, but can be built up. I love this blush and blends perfectly with any other products I use. I highly recommend and I am eager to try more shades!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.