tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Maranda F.
Gardner, MA
Oh my-Lana! Cruelty free, smooth as silk, and lasts all day. You pay $28.00 usually but it is SO worth every penny. The woman at Sephora pointed me to the right shade for me, Exposed, which makes me glow! I have fair/medium skin. A little goes a loooong way. And honestly, my skin is combo and weird sometimes, but it has not irritated me once. Beautiful product.
Angela K.
E Greenbush, NY
Tarte makes the best blush that I've tried. There is a wide variety of colors and the clay produces an intense color. One swipe is all you need for a light flush (I personally like my blush to stand out so I do a couple swipes.) The compact isnt too expensive and lasts a long time so it's worth the price.
Pamela Y.
Juneau, AK
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I was given this as a birthday present from sephora and I love this nude mauve pink shade on my pale skin. It makes my cheeks look so fresh and I feel ready for spring. It doesn't take much to achieve a good color and blends so smooth. The deluxe sample they gave for my birthday should last me a very long time, been using a times a week for a month and the pallette still has all the Tarte log still showing!!! THANK YOU SEPHORA
Season S.
New Entrprise, PA
This blush is pretty much holy grail. It is super pigmented and easily blendable without any of that mess of chalkiness or powder flying. It doesn't go on too strong though, so you don't have to worry about overdoing it. They have like a billion color choices too so there is pretty much something for everyone. I know that it is a little pricey so pick a color that you can wear with almost anything and it will last forever.
Raven C.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love this blush. They have a wide verity of colors. It's stayed on all day. Pros it last all day and a little goes a long ways. Very long lasting. I never need to retouch. Compared to other brands it differently my favorite blush. I would recommended tarts blushes to anyone. They flatter all skin types.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
One of my all time favorite blushes! This color is a gorgeous, neutral mauve. The formula is pigmented and creamy. The color range of these blushes is pretty big. It lasts all day on the cheeks and always looks like a beautiful natural flush. I don't love the packaging; it doesn't feel as nice as some of the other Tarte packaging.
Emily R.
Gibsonia, PA
I have this blush in a few different shades since I love it! It looks a little bright, yet it goes on really well. They are highly pigmented and suit my skin tone really well. They really do last a long time. My favorite has to be the shade tipsy! It's a coral color and I love it for the spring/summer.
Rebecca B.
Akron , NY
These are the best blushes around. I have several colors and they all apply beautifully. They blend like a dream and last all day. I've tried both the matte and shimmery shades and I love them both. They are a good value as well because you only need a small amount and they will last for a very long time
Marley P.
Tarte is one of my all-time favorite brands, and I've been so eager to try their blushes because I've heard such good things about them. Did not disappoint! Very blendable and you can either apply it very lightly for a natural glow, or build it up so it's more noticeable. So glad I decided to go for it!
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands, and their Amazonian Clay Blushes are the only ones I wear!

The pigmentation is amazing! I love all of Tartes packaging and compacts.

The color I have is such a warm color that is so beautiful on my Olive skin, and it stays on all day!

I would for sure recommend to others!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.