tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kerry C.
Berea, OH
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I got a sample size of this with the Sephora Favorite Pinks collection and I am in love! It blends so well and is such a beautiful color of pink. I have a warm light to medium skin tone and it pops perfectly on my cheek. I would absolutely recommend this and will be buying a full size when my sample runs out!
Megan W.
Longmont, CO
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Tarte has some wonderful blushes! They have a great range in shades, from almost nude and understated to bold and bright. They can go on very sheer or be layered for a deeper look. During the holidays you can get palettes of them, and even little minies! They're long-lasting and really just all around gorgeous!
Jenny D.
These are my holy grail blushes. I have Buff, Fearless, Dollface and Natural Beauty. Dollface was the first one I purchased (theres actually very little left of it) and I highly recommend that one for anyone who wants to try this blush! The Buff one is also my fave to use as a bronzer it is such a beautiful color.
Valarie R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my all time favorite blush! I had never tried a tarte product before and i got this free mini from Sephora for my birthday. The color is SO natural and such an adorable light pink color. It really just make's me look natural and stay's on all day! I will FOR SURE be re purchasing this once i use up the mini! I love it!
Kennedy H.
Noblesville, Indiana
These blushes are by far my favorite. They arents overly pigmented but aren't super sheer either. They have a nice color range also! Blush is usually one of the first facial makeup to fade after being applied to your face. But this blush stays on for such a long time. Its my favorite to use during the summer
Joy R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got the Tarte birthday gift from Sephora as a Beauty Insider. The shade is paaarty. I have fair skin and it didn't break me out or irritate me, nor did the shade make me look like  a party clown. It was flattering and natural, though it is pretty pigmented compared to some of my other blushes. I didn't mind that though, it just took less product to put some color in my vampire worthy pale face. all in all, I'd recommend it! It has better ingredients than any of my other blushes for sure, and has serious staying power.
Joselyn S.
This is honestly the best blush I have ever used. They have a big variety of shades and it leaves your face looking airbrushed, smooth and lifted. It is a bit pricey bit it is worth every penny!! The best thing is that a little goes SUCH a long way so it will last a very long time. So if you're looking for a blush, STOP LOOKING, and go buy yourself this because I guarantee that you will love it as much as I do!!!!!!
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
I am in love with this blush!

Beautiful pigment, long lasting color and the blush itself has lasted me a really long time. It is totally worth the money! I've doubled it as an eyeshadow and gotten tons of compliments.

I work as an actor/singer and spend much of my time on stage and this is my go to stage blush.
Lyndley H.
Love love love. Be careful tho it is VERY easy to over apply. But tart is one of the best makeup brands in my opinion. Smooth to the touch this the ONLY brand of blush I'm in to right now. I recommend this to everyone! I own multiple shades :p
Paula S.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I am a HUGE Tarte lover! I've been using this blush for the past three or four years. The color is very pigmented and beautiful. It contains NO shimmer, which I think is key for an everyday blush. The size is good for the price, too, so it could last up to a year, even if you use it everyday. I use the Dollface shade and I'm light skinned with pink undertones. Don't just judge it by how it looks in the container - try it on. Dollface has an almost purple tint to it, but it's beautiful on my skin.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.