tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
Tarte is the best in blush, hands down! The color applies and stays true throughout the day. They apply smooth and easily to your cheeks. Plus they have a wide range of shades and finishes to fit every skin color perfectly. I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for the best blush out their!
Janela C.
Orlando, FL
Not a big blush girl but I LOVE all the blushes in this palette. I use them all. I thought I was never going to use the color Dollface but I actually love it. All matte finishes except for the one all the way on the right called beaming. All are very pigmented and last for such a long time. Which is great because blush is usually the first thing to go. I have veryyyy dry skin and these don't dry out my cheeks or look cakey. Highly recommend.
Lisa O.
Mountain Home, AR
I have two of these (One in the shade "Exposed" and the other is "Natural Beauty"). They're by far my most used blushes! The color payoff is wonderful, and the lasting power is INCREDIBLE! I highly recommend these blushes to absolutely everyone of my friends who ask about them! They definitely do not disappoint!
Jessica S.
San Francisco
I have this blush in Exposed (a barely-there browny pink) and Blushing Bride (a true pink). It's a great beginner blush because it is quite stiff, so you can really get your brush in there and you still won't end up looking like a clown. Unfortunately, because of this hard-pressed texture, it does get that weird film over the top pretty easily.
Laura V.
Monterey, TN
I have tried a TON of blushes, and can honestly say that after having this one for about 3 months now, it is the best blush I've ever tried. It give the perfect amount of color on the cheeks. It looks natural and lasts all day! I got the shade "blushing bride" and it looks amazing on my fair skin. Don't be discouraged by the fact that these blushes can often be difficult to swatch in the store, when applied with a brush on the cheeks, it looks so pretty!
Catherine C.
This blush really holds true to it's name- 12 hour blush. It just stays on until you wash it off, which is definitely a plus- NO REAPPLYING! The colors are very vibrant, and sometimes they do not look that natural, so I would definitely make sure to pick up a sample first or get matched in sephora or any other kind of department store like that before splurging on it. Otherwise, once you find your color, it is definitely worth the investment.
Eddie C.
Orange County
I love Tarte blushes. They have amazing colors that are shimmery and matte. They don't irritate my skin, as far as I know, and they're small enough for your travels. They only thing I don't like about Tarte is that they're so delicate. I dropped my blush and it shattered into a billion pieces. This has happened with other blushes of other brands but they didn't shatter. This also happened with a Tarte eyeshadow palette I had. Just be careful.
Andrea B.
Knoxville, TN
I have this blush in the shade "Unleashed" and absolutely adore it! They're not playing around when they say it's long-wearing, either. I've applied this at in the morning and it's still looked good 13-14 hours later, unlike some blushes that lose their intensity throughout the day. I find this specific shade to be very natural and can wear it with a wide range of eye looks. Do keep in mind that it's quite pigmented and can easily be overdone if you're not careful.
Tiffany N.
I have about 10 of these blushes and they are amazing, pigmented, & last all day. The color selection is great and I never have to worry about a break out with these gentle ingredients. I would advise anyone new to these to wait until the Holiday kits come out and you can get a steal of a deal on these usually.
Krystal  S.
Royal Oak , MI
Love using this blush to get that beautiful glow and sun kissed skin. This blush is my favorite compared to other brands. The packaging is beautiful. I love the pretty case. Pros are it works great. Con's are its kinda pricey. I would definitely recommend this to everyone because it will make your skin look great.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.