tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this from a friend who didn't want her Sephora birthday gift (crazy I know) and it almost makes me regret choosing the caudalie gift instead. This blush is great. It's very pigmented and blends well. Idk about it lasting 12 hours, at least not when sweating lol (it's a hot summer here) but it definitely is long lasting. I have the deluxe size and it should last forever so the full size will definitely be worth the money. I like the color paaarty as well it's very flattering.
Ruby R.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I felt like it didn't have enough pigment for my liking. The packaging was cute but it's a highlight and I didn't see much of it. I had to put various layers for it to show
Jina W.
Campbell, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is simply out of this world...not only is it a pretty pink but it also has a slight shimmer/highlight to it. Love this blush. Its one of my 2 go to blushes all the time.
Brittana E.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
LOVE THIS BRAND. And this blush. It looks so natural on. And it feels good in your skin. This color for a pale girl is perfect for the natural look! It's not too pink and not so light that you can just see through it. Would recommend x100.
Narelis A.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as a gift from Sephora. I like it. It has a bit of kick up depending on the type of brush you're using with it. A little goes a long way and applying too much can look overwhelming on the face, giving a peachy clown look on the cheeks so it's best to always tap the brush before applying. It is a matte finish. A beautiful color.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is really beautiful. I think it really works really well. The colors are incredible and could fit almost everyone. I 10/10 recommend buying this product.
Amanda L.
Love it!!! I love the brand and have been using them for years. I haven't had a bad experience with them ever and all the times I've had to contact the brand they have totally blown me away it the service standard. Favorite brand and definitely recommending to friends and family.
Janela C.
Orlando, FL
Not a big blush girl but I LOVE all the blushes in this palette. I use them all. I thought I was never going to use the color Dollface but I actually love it. All matte finishes except for the one all the way on the right called beaming. All are very pigmented and last for such a long time. Which is great because blush is usually the first thing to go. I have veryyyy dry skin and these don't dry out my cheeks or look cakey. Highly recommend.
Anissa K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my favorite blush right now! It's not to bright and not too light. It's minimizes my pores and absorbs oil. I like that it has no glitter in it and is not very shimmery. I would recommend this shade of blush for anyone who's starting to wear blush. It's a good color to experiment with.
Andrea B.
Knoxville, TN
I have this blush in the shade "Unleashed" and absolutely adore it! They're not playing around when they say it's long-wearing, either. I've applied this at in the morning and it's still looked good 13-14 hours later, unlike some blushes that lose their intensity throughout the day. I find this specific shade to be very natural and can wear it with a wide range of eye looks. Do keep in mind that it's quite pigmented and can easily be overdone if you're not careful.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.