tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Narelis A.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as a gift from Sephora. I like it. It has a bit of kick up depending on the type of brush you're using with it. A little goes a long way and applying too much can look overwhelming on the face, giving a peachy clown look on the cheeks so it's best to always tap the brush before applying. It is a matte finish. A beautiful color.
Miranda W.
Saint Louis , MO
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I own so many colors of this blush and I love all of them. They have the perfect amount of pigmentation and the color lasts for a long time through the day. It’s buildable and has a nice matte finish s my favorite color is paaarty which I got as my birthday girl from Sephora. I use one of these blushes every day. And I would suggest them to everyone! No matter what your skin tone is you would be able to find a blush that would work well for you.
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as my birthday gift from Sephora this year and I love it. It applies true to color and stays all day! I have fair skin but I could see this working for medium to deeper skin tones. It is not chalky and there is minimal fallout. I have had this mini size since April, I use it almost every single day, and you can still see the design that was pressed in it! I would definitely recommend this and I would buy it again, IF I EVER RUN OUT!
Jina W.
Campbell, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is simply out of this world...not only is it a pretty pink but it also has a slight shimmer/highlight to it. Love this blush. Its one of my 2 go to blushes all the time.
Tori M.
Love love love this blush! Amazing pigment! The outside packaging is the same color as the blush, this makes it easy to know the color while searching through your collection. Lots of colors so no matter your skin tone you are sure to find a great color for you! This product is easy to blend! Definitely recommend this!
Rachel W.
Kenova , Wv
Tarte truly is the mother of all outstanding blushes. This formula cannot be beaten! They are forgiving for those gals that are a little heavy handed (guilty), but can easily be built up to whatever intensity your heart desires! A few of my favorite colors for us light-medium skinned gals: celebrated, blissful, exposed, blushing bride, and tipsy. But really, you can't go wrong. If you've never tried these, definitely give them a chance.
Brittana E.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
LOVE THIS BRAND. And this blush. It looks so natural on. And it feels good in your skin. This color for a pale girl is perfect for the natural look! It's not too pink and not so light that you can just see through it. Would recommend x100.
Katherine G.
I really like the quality of the blush, but I made the mistake of ordering mine online without seeing it in person first. I got a very natural color that does t look good on my pale skin. I wish I had seen it in person because I probably would've ordered a different color. I really like how it feels and it isn't chalky.
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this from a friend who didn't want her Sephora birthday gift (crazy I know) and it almost makes me regret choosing the caudalie gift instead. This blush is great. It's very pigmented and blends well. Idk about it lasting 12 hours, at least not when sweating lol (it's a hot summer here) but it definitely is long lasting. I have the deluxe size and it should last forever so the full size will definitely be worth the money. I like the color paaarty as well it's very flattering.
Ruby R.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I felt like it didn't have enough pigment for my liking. The packaging was cute but it's a highlight and I didn't see much of it. I had to put various layers for it to show
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.