tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Mary T.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Other more...
I have this blush in Glisten. It stays on SO well. I was genuinely surprised, because I don't feel like powdered blushes ever last very long. I wear this a full day and come home to it still being in place. I'm impressed I see pink when I take off my makeup at night. It's very light weight, and you don't feel it on your face. In fact, I love it so much that I even top of liquid blush with it sometimes.
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Great quality blush absolutely loving it ! Buildable product with great color selection ) matte finish looks very natural . This color is good for olive skin tone ) will buy again most likely . Recommend it
Courtney M.
Atlanta
Review for: Glisten (Shimmering Peachy Pink) more...
I use NARS O r g a s m 99% of the time, but when it comes to trying new products, I cannot be tamed. I wanted another blush to keep in my makeup bag, just in case. I tried the stick version of this blush a few years ago and liked it, but didn't love it. I finally purchased this blush in the shade Glisten and gave it a try. This blush is a beautiful shade,but peachy-pink blush also favors my skin tone.
Shivangi K.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the prettiest blush i have used so far. Just the perfect shade for a blush. It is so smooth and easy to blend. The packaging is also very cute. It lasts for long hours and i will buy it again soon
Erica S.
Hogansville, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
🚨🚨🚨🚨Holy grail!!! This blush is just perfection. It’s so gorgeous on the skin and it looks so gorgeous on a most skin tones. The color is beautiful and the color payoff is awesome. It last once applied and it just looks so pretty.
Julia M.
Sacramento, CA
This is such a great blush! It’s the perfect shade, it’s a matte finish, and it’s true to color! It’s creamy and blendable ! It’s totally worth it! Tarte makes amazing blushes and I recommend all of them!
Joshlyn G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Last year I got this as a birthday sample from Sephora. It is such an amzing blush. It doesnt have any glitter which I like anf its matte. But a little goes a long way, its pigmented. I would recommend if you like matte blushes!
Tiffany M.
Tomball, TX
Perfect for my completion and my freckles. And blends with my contour. Love all tarte products and this new line is perfect! Just make sure you find a color that goes with you first. Def. would buy again.
Chyna B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
I have feisty also quirky two of my favorite blushes very pigment use very little the clay formula has a bit of a kick back over all great products super time or should I say tip time u can use the blush as the prefect transition shade shhhh u didn’t hear this from me

#thedupequeen
Priyanka D.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Other more...
These are my go-to blushes! I love the shades they have, and think most all of them are very universal for different skin tones.  They have great lasting power!  The application with these is smooth and easily blendable.  I also feel that they can be built up to a higher intensity easily if desired.  The size and quantity provided is also large and takes a long time to get through.  It is a great value! I love these and highly recommend.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.