tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Christine M.
Duluth
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
The Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush was my absolute favorite! It was my go-to blush for any occasion, any day of the week. Its application is very soft and light. Tarte as a whole is naturally expensive but how I came onto this product is actually from a mini sample and I loved it so much that I decided to get the full thing.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Love it Its great for people who have oil skin because blush always seems to be the first thing to disappear if you have oily skin. Some of my favorite shades are exposed, tipsy and glisten. I feel like they don't swatch as beautifully as they apply on the face so definitely don't be afraid to give them a go!
Amber B.
Columbia Hts, MN
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Love love love!! This is the best blush I’ve ever used! It goes on so nicely and it’s very pigmented but also super easy to blend!! I’m pretty fair skinned but I prefer more orangish blush verses bright pink! So this was perfect!tarte Cosmeticstarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Lindsey S.
Winter Springs
I received this blush as part of my "birthday month gift" from Sephora and I'm in love. It even replaced my precious blush as my everyday blush! It has a warm pink glow that is perfect for everyday and doesn't over power any other features on your face. It can be applied with a light hand, or layered on for desired effect.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
I love these blushes. They are highly pigmented and so soft. They hold up so long for me. I have combination skin and its hard to find a blush that doesnt make me look oily and also doesnt dry me out. I love these. They have so many colors to choose from and they are creamy. I would highly recommend them.
Paloma C.
Valley Vlg, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received a complimentary sample of this blush as a birthday present and now I can't live without it. This shade gives me a perfect, long lasting "flushed" look. I wear this through long shifts at work and it still looks fresh at the end of the day. Definitely vey pigmented and the formula is very soft and bendable👌🏼. Only critique is that my sample cracked and crumbled, so now I definitely need a full size. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Jessica D.
The blushes lasts all day on my cheeks and does not fade throughout the day. It is very pigmented and blends well. Because the blushes is so pigmented, you only need to lightly tap your brush into it. The blushes is smooth and is not chalky. The blushes gives my face a natural, radiant color.
Alicia O.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my all time favorite blush!! It stays on all day and does not budge. It has the perfect amount of shimmer without being to much like a highlight. If you get one product from sephora/ulta I highly recommend this one. My favorite shade is paaarty it is the perfect everyday blush.
Narelis A.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as a gift from Sephora. I like it. It has a bit of kick up depending on the type of brush you're using with it. A little goes a long way and applying too much can look overwhelming on the face, giving a peachy clown look on the cheeks so it's best to always tap the brush before applying. It is a matte finish. A beautiful color.
Miranda W.
Saint Louis , MO
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I own so many colors of this blush and I love all of them. They have the perfect amount of pigmentation and the color lasts for a long time through the day. It’s buildable and has a nice matte finish s my favorite color is paaarty which I got as my birthday girl from Sephora. I use one of these blushes every day. And I would suggest them to everyone! No matter what your skin tone is you would be able to find a blush that would work well for you.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.