tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Ummm... what can I say. This blush was perfect for my skin tone. I forget which color I use, but it's just the right amount of shimmer, and it's very easy to blend into your bronzer. It typically last me all day, but that's due in part because I use face primer everyday. I use this blush everyday and definitely plan on buying again!
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Love it Its great for people who have oil skin because blush always seems to be the first thing to disappear if you have oily skin. Some of my favorite shades are exposed, tipsy and glisten. I feel like they don't swatch as beautifully as they apply on the face so definitely don't be afraid to give them a go!
Kirsten L.
My favorite shade is "exposed"! It's great for any skin tone - especially for fairer skinned people who are afraid of looking clown-ish for using a color outside of pink. It's a beautiful neutral mauve color that is easily buildable upon your desire. It looks powdery upon dipping your brush in it but applies beautifully to the skin.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush gives cheeks a beautiful, shimmery wash of pink color. The formula is easy to layer and blend, which I had to do, as I found the blush to to be a bit sheer (however definitely NOT Benefit blushes sheer). Because of the layering and blending options, I recommend applying with a fluffy blush brush or even a kabuki brush!
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
I have so many Tarte blushes that I will never be able to remember their names. They are one of my favorite blushes on the market and last forever because you need so little of the product. They blend amazing and have wonderful pigment. Every now and then Tarte will release a Big Book of Blushes and it is totally worth the purchase.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
I love these blushes. They are highly pigmented and so soft. They hold up so long for me. I have combination skin and its hard to find a blush that doesnt make me look oily and also doesnt dry me out. I love these. They have so many colors to choose from and they are creamy. I would highly recommend them.
Lauren S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got a sample size of this from Sephora and was so amazed by the quality! These blushes always looked so dry to me in store, but I was so wrong. These blend so softly and smoothly, it's like butta! I love pigmented eyeshadows, but a super pigmented blush is not my favorite. It's better to build up the pigment than to try and blend away a big red splotch on your cheek. These build up to a perfect color and this shade is such a beautiful natural flush!
Amber B.
Columbia Hts, MN
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Love love love!! This is the best blush I’ve ever used! It goes on so nicely and it’s very pigmented but also super easy to blend!! I’m pretty fair skinned but I prefer more orangish blush verses bright pink! So this was perfect!tarte Cosmeticstarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Ankita G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product so much. Really, I do mean this. The consistency, color pay off, it's all so amazing! The first thing I noticed about the blush was that the swatch did not look like what I'd put on my face. But when I actually applied it, I was absolutely mesmerized.
Lindsey S.
Winter Springs
I received this blush as part of my "birthday month gift" from Sephora and I'm in love. It even replaced my precious blush as my everyday blush! It has a warm pink glow that is perfect for everyday and doesn't over power any other features on your face. It can be applied with a light hand, or layered on for desired effect.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.