tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Chanel S.
This is my go-to blush. Not only does the color last a long time but it blends nicely, is pigmented and is buildable. The only downfall to this is the package, the tin slides around in the compact but I can live with that seeing as the product itself is fabulous! If you can purchase the limited edition holiday sets for the blushes.
Heidi J.
Libertyville, IL
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I bought this product when they were having a sale, I've been looking for a very good blush and I've heard such good things. It is quite pigmented so I would recommend when using it to tap off your brush so you aren't applying too much on. They do seem to last long on your face, which is great because I'm always looking for products to last long . I kind of want to buy another one later. These blushes are great products and are very addicting!! Even if the price is over $20.
Amy R.
Tarte blush is by far the best blush ever. It goes on smoothly and evenly. It's never patchy. It goes over any base with ease and blends beautifully no matter what foundation or BB cream I'm wearing. There is a great range of colors for every skin tone. And the thing I love the most is that it really does last on my skin for at least 12 hours. It's definitely worth the price because you only need a small amount and you get plenty of product so it lasts a long time. But I will always repurchase and Exposed is my favorite shade.
Diana T.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I have been wearing the tarte blush for some time now. I love the color Sweet. It wears well and stays put through my 12-16 hour nursing shifts. My only complaint is that I want to try different colors, but I can't justify getting a new one, because I've barely made a dent in the one I have!! That is a great complaint to have!!
Valerie R.
Portland, OR
These are great blushes that are long lasting. Non irritating to my sensitive skin. No shimmer to them which I like, very natural looking. Blends easily and they have a wide variety of shades to suit all skin tones. The pigmentation is not as great as some of the other brands I've tried, but overall a great and cruelty free product!
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I received this full size blush in my Allure box this month in the color 'Dazzled' and it is amazing! I'm fair skin toned and I still made this work for me just by using a lighter hand. It goes on smooth, blends beautifully and lasts all day without any touching up needed! I'm so excited to have received this in a subscription box as I wouldn't be able to afford it for myself, but I just have to say that in my opinion, it is definitely worth the price & the hype 😍😍😍
Briana G.
Canton, GA
I received several blushes in a huge Tarte set I purchased a couple years ago and am still making my way through them! These blushes are fantastic and the colors are lovely! They glide on really well and you don't need too much to get a nice color. I do notice it fades throughout the day, but I'm talking 8 or 9 hours in, which I feel is pretty great! I'll continue purchasing these for sure!
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Love it Its great for people who have oil skin because blush always seems to be the first thing to disappear if you have oily skin. Some of my favorite shades are exposed, tipsy and glisten. I feel like they don't swatch as beautifully as they apply on the face so definitely don't be afraid to give them a go!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Ummm... what can I say. This blush was perfect for my skin tone. I forget which color I use, but it's just the right amount of shimmer, and it's very easy to blend into your bronzer. It typically last me all day, but that's due in part because I use face primer everyday. I use this blush everyday and definitely plan on buying again!
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush gives cheeks a beautiful, shimmery wash of pink color. The formula is easy to layer and blend, which I had to do, as I found the blush to to be a bit sheer (however definitely NOT Benefit blushes sheer). Because of the layering and blending options, I recommend applying with a fluffy blush brush or even a kabuki brush!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.