tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sierra F.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a gift and it is so amazing. It is so long lasting and is so buildable. It has a matte finish which is my preferred look and it is very pigmented. The colors that tarte has to chose from are so beautiful and I would definitely recommend.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
I am a new Tarte user, coming over from IT Cosmetics after IT sold out to L'Oreal. I have to say, I have yet to not LOVE a Tarte product, and this blush is no exception. I purchased it in the shade Exposed, and it is the perfect subtle hue to add to my contour. I absolutely love it and the pigmentation is amazing. You can't go wrong with this.
Courtney B.
I'm a huge fan of every Tarte product I've tried so far. I received a blush sample with my last purchase and immediately purchased the full size. I bought the color glisten and it's the perfect peachy pink that will look great in the winter time or with a sunkissed glow. I love how in the container it has this amazing irridescent shine that goes on the skin as kind of a natural highlighter. I honestly don't know if I'll ever find a blush I like more than this one!
Jenna B.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Very nice blush shade, yet it doesnt have the best color pay out. Also it says 12 hours... yet it has only ever lasted maybe 4, and i use setting spray yet it just is a little misleading.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
I think the tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are some of the best on the market, especially for those of us with oily skin. I think the color payoff, pigmentation and wear time are superb. they are also super bendable which is perfect for those with a heavy hand. I think this color is great for every day and goes with lots of different makeup looks.
Johanna E.
omaha, NE
Perhaps in another shade, I would have enjoyed this blush. However, the one I grabbed was so bright as to be nearly unusable (and I enjoy bright blush). The issue wasn't the fact that it was an unusual color, but sheering it out was nearly impossible. My blush also seemed to get hard and acquire a film though I nearly never used it. I would like to give it another try though in a more natural shade.
Deborah C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This is a water proof blush, long lasting, easy to apply, is a matte, and blends easily. This is my favorite blush and I will continue using it. No cons here for me.
Misty C.
Bryan, TX
Now this is one of the best blushes in the world! But of course that's my opinion. I love this blush. I think it's super affordable and it lasts you a very long time. The color is gorgeous and it's super pigmented so a little goes a long way. It easy to blend on the face, and I just love how easy it glides. I highly recommend this product.
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
This was the first high end blush I ever bought. At the time I was so excited I didn't even think there might be other products out there that were better. For 2 years these were the only blushes I bought. They are good however I don't find them as creamy and smooth as I now prefer. I enjoy Nars blushes as well as Becca blushes so much more now!
Ameryst F.
THOUSAND OAKS, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
In all honesty I've never worn this blush before. However the packaging, the color, and the smell is to die for. Even though I'm not a blush wearer I had to have this. I got this as a sample size by stacking up points from sephora. I've been meaning to try it one day but I never get around to it. I just really like the color though
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.