tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Joie F.
I have dark golden brown skin and I use the Blushing Bride color. It is mauve-ish and looks good with my skin tone. I love this blush as it doesn't clog my pores, and gives me a natural-looking flush (like when I've been out in the sun). It's the perfect rosy hue for me. The blush is pigmented enough to where you don't need much so, the blush lasts forever. The shimmer in it helps highlight your cheeks/cheekbones. I always recommend this blush when people look at it in Ulta or Sephora!
Jenny T.
This product is great, it gives full coverage and isn't too cakey. Works for most skin tones. The powder is very light and is very pigmented with a matte finish. I recommend this product to anyone
Jordan T.
Wow!! Such an amazing product and so worth the hype!! This Amazonian Clay #blush lasts all day and looks amazing on all skin tones! The clay base makes it great for oily skin because it helps soak up the oil instead of settling on top of it. The pan size is great and Tarte makes it easy to depot the product if you want to create your own customizable pallet!
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
It's true, these blushes really are THAT great! There is amazing pigmentation that will allow the product to last forever, super blendability, and such a variety of shades to choose from. The colors might not last the full 12 hours on someone who has oily skin, but the color does stay a long time on your skin. They are definitely pricey, but since you will be able to use them for forever it seems like, the price will equal out as long as you find a color you really like and you will use.
Amaris D.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this product in an Ipsy bag months ago and still can't stop using it. I barely wear blush so i loved that i received this soft rosey pink shade. It doesn't show up crazy pigmented on my tan skin but i love how it subtly gives me a flush of color. Since it's not overly pigmented i find that it's very easy to build up and mistake proof for beginners. I apply it on the apples of my cheeks and take it a bit higher for a lifting effect. I find this color goes great with any look.
Amanda H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The shade 'party' has recently became my favorite blush. It's a nice neutral color so you can wear it with really any look. Tartes Amazonian clay blushes are some of the best In the beauty market.
Hannah P.
This is by far my all-time favorite blush. The colors are absolutely beautiful and pigmented, without being overly sparkly or sheer. I love the shade Exposed, which is my go-to since I have yellow undertones with lighter skin. I use it on the apples of my cheeks for a more dolly look, and also by the tips of my ear downwards for a more contoured look.
Elizabeth V.
Morgan City
I love this product so much! I got the single one just to try it and I love it so much that I ordered like 12! Lol I have every color!! It goes on smooth and so pretty!!! I’d recommend it to anyone for sure
Yuritzi A.
Albertville, AL
I have so many good things to say for the tarte line, their products feed my every need! Especially this blush! I apply it after foundation for a warm sun kissed look and it never fails to impress. I don't have to feel guilty of applying too much junk because it's derived from plants! But I wouldn't go heavy with it either a small amount will do ya fine.
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
i sure i don’t know why a lot of people don’t like this brand because to me they one of the best brands ever,i have seen a lot of reviews on this and 😟 no bueno, i truly love tarte and i wish i have everything of there’s like on a very honest opinion,the very pigmented,colors are beautiful and so easy to work with,feels so smooth in your skin i just love me some more of this goodies 😂😂😂 i will highly recommend 😋😁❤️
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.