tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Priyanka S.
In love with this product!!! The Amazonian clay formula works really well on my skin, the color looks natural and not powdery. I don't leave home by without this one.
Victoria L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Love this blush formula. It really does last all day. My favorite color is sensual. I'm not sure if it's a limit time color because it was with the calab that a famous YouTuber did with tart but if it is run to your nearest Ulta or Sephora and snag it up. It's super stunning. I think it suits fair more then medium skin tones. I'm medium and I love it. This collection of blushes have a ton of variety love this formula!
Lily W.
I received this product as part of my first Allure Beauty Box subscription. I received the shade Seduced, I was very happy to see that the product was full size and the color is pretty. It gives a nice hint of flush on the cheeks without being too much. This is the second Amazonian product I've tried from the Tarte brand and I must say I do like their products.

I have a small version of the shade Feisty which looks pretty in the container but I don't see much color show up on my face.
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Other more...
I'm usually not a huge fan of blush but after receiving this product as a gift, my overall perspective changed completely. As previously mentioned, blush was and is never a necessity for me. However, when I received this blush as part of my birthday gift, I decided to put it to use. After all, high end makeup is expensive. Anywho, this blush is perfect! The pigmentation isn't as intense as I expected. It's absolutely perfect if you are looking for a more natural look. i would highly recommend this product. Plus, it's build-able.
Brandi D.
Delta, OH
Best blush hands down. This stays on for a full 12 hours. All the shades are highly pigmented. Tarte is a cruelty free brand. Which is awesome because so many high end lines are still testing on animals. I really can't say enough about this blush. It goes on smooth and even. I always buy the holiday blush sets because you get 4 shades for an awesome price.
Kylie F.
While tarte is not my favorite for eyeshadows, they are for their blush collections. These have amazing colors, with almost no fallout, and they last all day with only one application. The packaging is adorable and I highly recommend for anyone who doesn't like blush most times, to reach for one of these and try it out. You might just start liking blushes. :)
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I have this in the color oasis which is a nice brown cool pink color that I really enjoy using as a contour and not a blush the coverage is wonderful it blends really well it also seems to keep the shininess of my skin at bay. This is been my first experience with tarts blushes and I believe I will be purchasing another one this time to actually use as a blush
Kali E.
Peru , IN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I had received this blush as a free birthday gift from Sephora. Let me start out by saying I am fair/light skinned so it is hard for me to find a blush that is not overbearing.Also this is the first blush from Tarte I have tried.That being said,I love it.The color is gorgeous,it has a smooth application,it is build-able,and a little goes far.I have had this "trial size" for about 2 months now and i use it every day with product left over.Great buy!
Nicole T.
Franklin, WI
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Tarts makes the best blushes! A little goes a long way and you get so much product that it will take forever to hit pan. My favorite color is exposed. Perfect everyday shade
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.