tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kara W.
Yes yes yes!!!! Finally I have found a long lasting blush that actually is long lasting. The colors are well pigmented and come in a nice variety of reddish pinks to light pinks. It's stayed on so well compared to others I've tried in the past. I normally don't wear blush during the week, but on weekends I do and that's when the "long lasting" is really put to the test, but for me it's worked thus far. I completely recommend!
Estefi B.
Laredo, TX
This blushes are really good. If you don't like very pigmented blushes you'll love these. Personally I like highly pigmented blushes so for that I rate this with 4 stars because I would like for them to be more pigmented such as the Too Faced Love Flushed one's. Other than that, they have cute packaging, good selection of colors and a decent amount of pigmentation.
Aurora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Best blush ever. I love it dearly. There are no cons to this. It glides in the skin it can build up if you want it to. I have light to medium skin and it works amazing on me. I would totally recommend!
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA
I got this palette for Christmas last year and this is the only blush that I have been using since then! Prim is my favorite color in this palette and all of the blushes have blended beautifully on my combo skin. The sparkly outside part of the palette shows signs of wearing from all of the use but the blushes are still on point! I wish I could buy more of these!
Norene C.
I have this blush in glisten. I have medium olive skin. This is very pigmented. It looks more orange in the compact, but it goes on a smoothly and gives cheeks a beautiful glowing sun kissed color. Mid range price, goes on smooth. I use this in winter and summer. Great packaging. Made with real clay. Lasts all day. Easy to blend, but apply lightly and build. Really like this.
Priyanka S.
In love with this product!!! The Amazonian clay formula works really well on my skin, the color looks natural and not powdery. I don't leave home by without this one.
morgan p.
Dallas, TX
Got this as my free birthday sample from Sephora. I have been using for several weeks, but have determined it really is not long wear which is what disappoints me, since I love so many other tarte products. It goes on pretty light, I have to swirl my brush several times to get any product on it and then it really does not stay. I guess I could dampen my brush to make it more pigmented, but why would I bother with an extra step when there are other blushes that work great without this needed additional step?
danielle l.
Austell, GA
These blushes are absolutely stunning ! They are really a gorgeous blush ! They last all day long ! Usually my blushes fade with if a Cooke of hours but these blushes will not fade at all you will see them at the end of the day when it's time to take your makeup off ! Such a stunning blush !!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
I absolutely love tart blushes and this one is fantastic not only can you use it as a blush but you can also use it as a eyeshadow as well. I would absolutely recommend these blushes to learn anyone they come in numerous different shades. Not to mention tart usually has them on sale or Sephora and you can get them in a bundle packages while even cheaper and they last forever
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.