tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Taylor M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I really enjoy using this product because of the quality of it. This product is very helpful in my every day makeup routine. I would definitely recommend to this product to anyone especially people who have used products from this brand before.
Danielle C.
I don't buy a lot of expensive makeup. But this blush is really top notch and is THE best blush purchase i have ever made! So smooth and just blends easily into the skin! Beautiful shade range and lasts all day! I always get compliments when i wear this blush! I cant wait to purchase more in the future!
pris c.
Madera, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Normally I'm not a blush type of person! I feel like most blushes are honestly too dramatic for me. BUT.... this blush is beautiful! I mean it adds just the right amount of pink to my cheeks without me looking like an 80's clown! lol in all seriousness though, this blush is amazing. It has become a part of my daily routine and I've been ranting and saving about it since I got it.
Charlotte W.
Fairfax
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love the packaging,it is very pigmented
This has a matte finish and it is buildable
It stays true to its color and it applies it’s true color
It lasts for about 5hours
I would buy it again in a different shade tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I'd say 12 hours is a bit of an over statement, unless you're wearing some kind of finishing spray. But this is still a great blush. Very pigmented, easy to blend, gorgeous color selection. I just wish it was a little more affordable. Luckily, Tarte was a featured brand on Hautelook the other day so I was able to order a few things (including one of these blushes) at a discount.
Hollie C.
Madison, WV
Awesome Tarte holiday palette. If you are new to the "higher end" makeup world, the holiday palettes are the way to go to get the best bang for your buck. These blushes blend beautifully and they last. The colors are nice for a range of skin tones. Palettes that make you feel like you are getting a steal are the best and don't make you feel as bad when spending money on makeup.
Meemee C.
The most amazing blushes ever! I would highly recommend this to everyone! It’s color I would say would go on may different skin tones. It looks very natural on the skin. I definitely would perchase again!
Jasmin B.
I so love the Tarte blushes 😊 they are amazing, although I have only one lol it's amazing, I use it as a highlighter, it says its a blush but it is definitely an highlighter, I will insert a picture of it, but I really love it! It literally lasts all day. What's your favorite blush from tarte?
JESSICA B.
Silverdale , WA
This is a great blush. It comes in different colors which is nice. And it does stay on for a long time. I got this from sephora by using my points and I am really happy with it.
Sierra T.
Pompano beach, Florida
I've never like blush but once again tarts has completely changed that. These blushes have me obsessed. Best formula and I've dropped mine like 10 times and it has yet to break.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.